Brink of Law Discussion for Episodes 21-25

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by kdotc, Feb 5, 2007.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

just finished watching..i knew this was gonna happen about ron dying..and the undercover being found..kinda obvious it would happen...well still a good series =)

2. melip

melip Member

honestly, if michelle didn't want ah long to die THAT much ..then she could've just promised to hand herself in as a lie..and the part where her husband got shot was tooooo predictable..the bad part about this series was that it was too rushed, people died too fast (like chi go's dad, ah ching's brother near the beginning)..tvb could've made it better by having 30 episodes instead perhaps? aside from that..good plot, good acting, goood series overall =]

3. xsushiix

xsushiix Member

yeah .. so many people did die. i counted 7 people that died in this series, unless i miscounted. shirley got what she deserved at the end for being such a bitch ... i feel bad for ah long, cause he was totally innocent. he didn't do anything wrong. =/ i thought the dad should've went to jail to suffer and not die just like that. i agree, they should've made it to 30 episodes. ^^;

4. kengchuan283

kengchuan283 New Member

haih can't believe ron ng have to die in de last episod.....unexpected!!

5. daddicter

daddicter Member

anyone know wuts the next series after this?

6. vinnya

vinnya Well-Known Member

shirley

i think shirley was pretty cute in this series....being bad and all. She does a pretty good job being a B*atch. Is it only me, sometimes i find it funny the way she runs?

7. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

Although Shirley had done a lot of bad things.. I kinda wished her ending hadn't been so tragic.. I enjoyed her performance in this series and I admit that sometimes I was rooting for her to win..