Brutally Young 2.0 - 十八年後的終極告白2.0 (2022)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by KilaKilaGirl, Jun 7, 2022.

1. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

How come no one is talking about this drama? There seems to have some clues as to how this drama will play out.

Clue 1: This new assistant brought the same type of car as the one that ran over this woman...
    On top of it, he looks pretty fishy as to what roles he plays in the drama. As you all know, TVB doesn't make an extra character for no particular reason. I believe he has some roles to play.
    upload_2022-6-7_14-26-19.png

This is the woman that his wife ran over.

upload_2022-6-7_14-27-48.png

looks pretty similar
    upload_2022-6-7_14-28-38.png

I will let you guys decide what to believe and what not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Keep us updated!

3. I don't like this story the first series was better

personally hate Zoie Tam's character lol

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

The ending was weak but sad seeing his daughter got killed by his own hands.

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

That means she's playing it very well haha...but yeah, first one was better...watching this now, everything seems obvious and at the same time sucks you in, granted I feel like series could have been 10 chapters...maybe that's why some the Viutv series are way shorter...kind of get to the point series.
    Kind of sad ending...would have been nice that the daughter didn't pass away like so...Although he did put her in that spot, but at the same time, it wasn't really his doing...they could have made her mom call her name out that way she wouldn't have freaked out the way she did...ah well, that's how they wanted it to end.

#5 crasianlee, Jul 25, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2023