Cakes?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by aishiteru4, Jun 11, 2007.

1. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

hmm.. if i'd had to choose I'd say Strawberry cream cake (cuz strawberry is my fav. fruit) > Cheesecake > Tiramisu I think.. bahh.. I love cake cant choose!!! give me piece of everything please!

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

really? hehehe me too.. i like choco and banana cake... chocolate cake layered with bananas.... yum yum.. darn.. making me hungry too\

kakenx - hmm.. if i'd had to choose I'd say Strawberry cream cake (cuz strawberry is my fav. fruit) > Cheesecake > Tiramisu I think.. bahh.. I love cake cant choose!!! give me piece of everything please!

yes!!! cakes the best.... ofcourse there is ice creams too

3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i love cheesecakes ... hhmmm ... so hungry now. i need to get out of this food threads!

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

winter over yours meh?? where bouts are you?? its sitowbelli season for me nows yummy yummy!!
    nothings wrong wid being single....all the more for you hehe....
    whoaa charging for lessons eh....boo :(....hey do you make them chinese cakeys as well?? the ones called 'pandan cake' i think

5. aishiteru4

from nz.... hahha i like being single... but cos i said ka teng jue fu... so i dont want ppl to think i m an ols granny.. ekkeke
    sitowbelli season?? i want... sitowbelli and cream,,, yumm.. sitowbelli and melted chocolate... yummmmmm
    chinese cakes? huh? u means like chin chang ko? (thousand layer cake) or ma lai ko? panda cake or panda chiffon? cake or chiffon... both also easy.. hahah get panda essence... or even easier.... go to an asian market!! ahhaa thats wot my frens alwys tellls me... y bother making whne u can buy!

6. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

I love rum cake, carrot cake, apple cakes, pineapple cakes, cheesecakes, mmm, german chocolate cake...lol I love all cakes! As long as they taste good lol o by the way, aishiteru4, I agree, your cakes look so nice:)

7. aishiteru4

thank u soo much sugacutie0 :)
    hehehe *blush blush*

8. SugaCutie0

^ lol you're welcome.-lol

9. aishiteru4

do any baking suga? care to share ur little creations?

10. SugaCutie0

^lol! Aww..I havent baked in over a month lol but I promise, the next time I do, I'll share it with ya..:)

11. aishiteru4

oki... *shakes lil pinky*
    ehhe

12. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hmm, guess I'm one of those very few people who don't like Tiramisu that much...

I prefer chocolate cakes in all variations and coffee / moccha cakes. And several others but I don't know what they're called. Oh and my mom's apple pie ofcourse. -chef

13. SugaCutie0

@aishiteru4: *pinkie promise* :)

14. aishiteru4

no? tiramisu?
    how can anyone not like tiramisu? how can <_< impossible...
    mascarpone...yummm

15. brown_bear

hai arr...when it comes to june-july its sitwobelli seaon when the sitowbellies are super nice in uk -drool...but of course home made chinese cakeys are nicer then just buying them......yup you got it....all then ones i was thinking of.....wah lai ho ging ah....can make so many different cakeys....so do ya make other one like...dann dat....and gai mai bao...and pinapple buns??

hehehe...no you not only one...i dun like tiramissu either as i dun like that coffeee flavour

16. aishiteru4

ehhh do u not like coffee? or just the coffee in tiramisu?

dont temp me with sitowbelli... hehehe
    i've made ma lai ko before.. but its a lot of work... a bit more than baking a cake..
    no no.. have not made dan tart...n all those other stuff... hhahaha i m not that geng ok
    ehehe
    if i m that geng i m "chu fong tin hau" hehehe

17. brown_bear

yup i dont like coffee in general......but i dun mind the smell of cups of coffee but dun like coffee flavoured stuff.... >.<....nah of course you can do it....you gum ging....add oil...look forward to next chapter of aishiteru4 pinapple buns and gai mai bao hehehe
    add oil ah...

18. aishiteru4

hahaha thank u for kam tai hei ngo.. hahaha
    but then polo bao.. hmmm
    i dont even know how is the original one like...
    i've eaten polo bao with nothing in it.. on a crusty top.. polo bao with actually a slice of polo in it... polo bao with butter in it.. polo bao with i think custard.. dont know wot the heck was in it but it was good..
    so hehehe n plus.. i havent learn how to make bread.. eheheh

19. brown_bear

of course yie tai hai lai la....lai gum ging.....cakey si fu -bigsmile

20. aishiteru4

aiya.... make *blush blush* le...
    hehehe i believe if u put ur heart to it... u can be very keng too. ;)