Cakes?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by aishiteru4, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hehehe, but I do love all other coffee flavoured cakes huh, except for Tiramisu for some reason I 'm not quite sure myself.

Polo Boa with nothing in it , just a crusty top is the ONLY variation I like to eat! Otherwise it's either too sweet with that red bean paste/ ling yung paste or just a weird tasting combo of sweet 'n salty if they use pork meat in it.

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

ok ok ... i will try to make it after exams.. n post a pic up... aiks.. wait.. no no.. i will think bout it first... heheh how if i burn it.. hehe u like siew lung bo lo bao? hehehe

3. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey Member

I only like chocolat cake

4. aishiteru4

the real ones or the ones from the toilet??? hehehe -lol

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

oooouuuuuuuuu, aishiteru4 is saying nasty things.......my influence is spreading muhahahahaha-evil-devil-devil-devil

6. aishiteru4

aikss.... i know.. thats bad... hmmm noo i have to stop this.. i have to influence azn to be a nice person.. cos i m food angel... hahaha

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

You will try to influence me and you will fail muahahaha, in the process you'll learn that NAS is truly evil muahahahaha -evil lol but yea you are the food angel and you are supposed to post up foods that make us hungry and drool lol

8. i am in the biggest mood for a triple chocolate cake...

9. aishiteru4

hhahhaha maybe after exams... i will.. oh oh maybe i should post food reviews hahahah just to make u guys drool.. kekeke show u all the lovely food i had ehhehe

oh well if i cant influence u.. then might as well join u.. hehehe -clapclap i should turn into food -evil lol.. but then... hehe i will start posting up yucky stuff to put ppl off ehehhe

oh n dann yes!! i wanna to eat triple choco cake too!!! ehhehe but its so fattenin =.=

10. trip choc cake or rocky mountain cake with milk... nothing taste better.... but a nice piece of steak at the moment.. LOL

11. aishiteru4

hahahha know wot i would like? a hot piece of apple pie.. with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.. ahhh heaven

12. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

tiramisu
    [​IMG]
    strawberry cheesecake
    [​IMG]
    chocolate cake
    [​IMG]
    CUPCAKES!!! (MY FAV)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. aishiteru4

wow... do u love cupcakes? ehhehe
    thats so thing there.. making me hungry... esp the tiramisu yummmm

14. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

^yeah i LOVE cupcakes. they are just about the most yummiest things ever. they can be so pretty and cute.
    but then again, i pretty much just love any kind of dessert. except for stuff with coconut.

15. aishiteru4

oh me too!! ehhehe i hate dessicated coconut...
    n n... my tummy cant take coconut.. :(

16. mmm apple pie..... i hate to say it, but im in the mood for McD's apple pie... lol

suger-full hahaha

17. Apple pie is a cake mer? -mellow

18. hmm.... perhaps not... LOL

but its a desert nonetheless

19. Blehhh it says cakes not desserts
    Cant u read :p
    ^^

20. ok okkk fine... :(

dont be another one accusing me of skimming... LOL