Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Knoctur_nal, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Fuck this game! A lot of people got this since stores be breaking street date.

2. watch 'em walk around wit the nightvision goggles...

3. you can do that in the first splinter cell

4. there is like an outcry of bad review for the pc version.. peopl are PISSED! lmao -lol

5. ^ yeah lol, its a console game on a pc now, for a console its ok, for pc you better stick to the first one

6. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

I might just download it first, just to see if its worth it.

7. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

I still don't understand the outcry on the PC version, I haven't played it on multiplayer yet. I just finished a mindblowing single player campaign.

Things I loved about MW2 so far(please, its not called Cod4:MW2, its just called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)
    ** SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

- Gripping storyline, everyone gets fucked!
    - Some very intense scenes, especially in mission "No Russian"

The sucky things about CoD:MW2
    - Sometimes when you die, you check point respawn right in the middle of enemy fire, so if you're not ready, you will get capped
    - Sometimes I find the blood splat damage a little annoying, I remember I can still see where I was shooting at in COD4 even if I was hit. But you get blurred and its worse when you get flash banged while your taking critical damage, its like... the light you see when you die LOLz.

All in all, the storyline so far is one of the game's strong point. I think the modern warfare's direction is to weave an ACTUAL storyline... which will continue on to Part 3, or at least a movie or novel or something, I want to know what happens to our heroes. Whereas the WWII COD series really just follows a campaign, I never cared for the storyline at all.

Excellent game and a memorable single player campaign, even though it was the length of COD4.

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Was playing this today on single player and multiplayer and I have to say, pretty decent. But too bad, I got headache after playing.......

9. The beef isn't with single player mode

.. on Cod4:MW2

10. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

if you have problems with blood splatter then play on a harder difficulty..you won't notice it at all -tongue2 btw....right between the mother fucking eyes biiiitch! (if you play the game you'll know what i mean so i'm not spoiling anything)

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

story mode was awesome except for that infamous airport mission which was useless and just there for shock value. its way too short though lol. multiplayer i get owned cause i'm n00b at COD (just finished 4 like last week/first COD lol).

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

not to mention the fact that they fucking slowed it down so you cant go on the full rampage.

13. maplexp

maplexp Active Member

i just got this game for ps3, the controls for gameplay makes me so dizzy!!! any tips? is there any way i can alter it so i can use mouse and keyboard instead?

14. ^ hmm no and you would have an unfair advantage over pad users, buy the pc version

15. maplexp

maplexp Active Member

pc version can't play with ps3 people correct?

16. maplexp

maplexp Active Member

bigheadnyc<-- add me if you wanna play on ps3

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol yea that too those damn terrorists were killing them all leaving the scraps on the floor for me to finish off. It was just controversial because its terrorists killing civilians i mean i could do that shit since gta vice city haha.

18. freakin N got caught in all the MW hype...

19. [video=youtube;-rqLUDfl26Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y"[/video]

LOL indeed

20. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P