Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Knoctur_nal, Jul 28, 2009.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol damn but one thing that is gay...no matchmaking for spec ops!!!!

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[video=youtube;2FoBAD084-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FoBAD084-w"[/video]

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^saw it yesterday..seriously 1 in a million lol... just look at the angle one more step it would've hit the wall...

4. lol fukin hackers... that was funny tho

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

the game is pretty good. well....in SP at least. Better than the previous.

But i got a question. (Spoiler)

wat happen to makarov?

*highlight the empty space between this

6. [​IMG]

that is the lamest attempt at hiding a spoiler i have ever seen (N), lol next time use the spoiler tag, if u cant see it then its time to 'Go Advanced' (Y)

[​IMG]

Noooooooooooooooooob :p

7. I JUST beat the game =DD. SP is a lot more harder than MW x.x died so many times XDD. Especially the round in brazil where u have to chase this guy.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol currently on my veteran playthrough and that part is actually not bad compared to the one with the smoke grenades lol. i got raped but those stupid 2 shot kill flanks. maybe cause i already played mw but i though mw2 was easier (maybe cause its short too lol).

Anyways damn the AC130 gunship mission in spec ops pretty fun but on veteran need to definitely communicate.

9. I just started playing spec op with a friend but didnt get far tho. I dont like Soap's voice tho.... or at least it didnt turn out to what i expect to be. His accent =P. Oh that reminds me... the round where u save the prisoner is gay... =.=

10. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

I did this on Harden, I didn't care much for time, the thing is, the first 10 or so enemies you can flush out just by standing at your starting point, they will come to you, you might need to move to your right path a bit to trigger some enemies, then you hear the dogs will start coming after you, take two of them down, go back right, there's a gang of enemies around here, I didn't take the left path because I felt like it was more dangerous that way since it was too narrow. Watch for the enemies in the houses and behind the door and you'll be fine. Haven't played it on Veteran though.

Multi-player is addictive as.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea his voice was weird lol, its like this was me in cod4 the whole damn time? price is badass though

12. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

shouldnt the title be changed to call of duty 6 ?

13. moofachuka

moofachuka New Member

i wish this game has real dedicated servers and less hackers, but nice vid on the knife kill lol

14. maplexp

maplexp Active Member

whats the best gun to upgrade in this game? i am only upgrading the m4a1 and the bling makes it awesome

15. CLink

CLink New Member

This game look sick, can't wait to get it

16. don't need to wait.. it's out already.. >_>

17. rainboow

rainboow Member

awesome game!!!

18. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

appreciate ur comment, expert.

19. kenshin353

kenshin353 Member

This game is one of the best FPS, just takes some time to get used to on the console unless you play it for PC. Graphics are amazing