Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Knoctur_nal, Jul 28, 2009.

1. i have that on nintendo ds. It's fun.

2. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

what

3. Lot23

Lot23 Member

The best shooting game ever

4. BeerBro

BeerBro Well-Known Member

MW2 on DS?! wha?

5. bumblejelly

bumblejelly Member

COD4 was so crappy, cant wait till they make a better one. i highly anticipated for it, and was really dissappointed.
    COD on ndsi is really slow and pointless, nothing compared to it on xbox.

6. ray88

ray88 New Member

one of the best games eva, short but action packed, mp can go on foreva thou with prestige mode but always fun to gun down other people in-game ofc >.> hate the whole idea of must hav steam thou, great for friends inv thing but should think iw would hav made their own since they forcing us to use their iwnet stuff, no DS FTL

7. aznxtonyx

aznxtonyx Member

Both on ps3 and pc is awesome, I ended up getting it for PS3 and PC, both of them in the beginning was hackable, ppl got prestige pretty fast and there are still glitchs that need to get fix

8. all in all i prefer playing on the ps3 more over than the PC....... yes the mouse is more stable for me, but the movement controls don't feel as natural on the PS as it does with a controller...... aimming, running, hurdling are like 3 buttons on the keyboard, which can put your fingers in an awkward claw like position..... without sacrificing other bounded keys.....