Cantonese mistaken as Viet

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by HK! Fish, Jun 17, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ maybe they're teasing u or soemthing...racist white ppl :@

2. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

^ LOL, doubt it. I think white people are just >.<

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ i start hating white ppl for some reason...think they're stupid and stuf...i hate them being racist and looking down on asians and when they want to scrap they're scared...im only cool with italian guys cause i used to chill with ginos

4. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

^ don't u guys be talking about white ppl !!! >.<
    that's messed up!

i have white friends, so don't even be talking!

not all whites are racist, before i even know them, they might act a little racist, but once u get to know them, were cool with one another. no racist connection at all..

if u say whites are racist, how about black? their even worse. they would bully u around.

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ im like talkin about cocky ones who think they're always bettter..i almost started a fite with some guy cause he was talkin shit about asians and im all about asians so i tlked bak and stuff...they tlk alot but when stuff goes down they get scared in the end..pisss me off...and those skaters i think r weird...its just my opinion

6. HK! Fish

^ skaters? u mean those skaters or punk type? what's weird about them, their cool..

actually, guess i'm not the 'asian' type that u might see that hang around with a bunch of asian crew. i'm not those types like u. lol

yea i hang around with asians, but not the azn's that call themselves blood or w/e.. those types always mess or play around with me, i hate to be bothered.
    they don't do nothing bad to me, but just that they kind of annoyed me.. haha
    i felt weird talking to them, even tho they talk to me a lot. n play around, but i don't like them as much.

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ever since gr9 i started out being more asian...cause b4 gr9 i chilled and tlked to any1..now i only focus on the asians group...i guess thats who i am..thast y i don't really like skaters and stuff..cause its non asian =p

8. hkm91450

LOL, that's exactly like me too! When I was younger, I was pretty cool with white people. But ever since high school, when I started attending an all-white school (there was only 15 colored people out of 1000 people - 3 Chinese people, where one was my sis...), I started to see the world differently.

The white people, although weren't directly racist, they did have underlying racist attitudes - they thought they were better, saw us colored people as 'aliens' because they don't get out enough and haven't seen anything but whiteness. And yes, they were skaters too, in fact - the whole school was all these skater dudes and chicks, and even some of the white-washed colored people were skaters too!

So that's why my stay in Toronto has been so "I feel like I'm home". I feel like I belong, and I was so glad to see only Chinese people for my duration in T.O. And since recently, I predominantly only hang out with Asians because I feel as if I "fit" more and "belong" more with them. We have the same thinking attitudes. I like doing Asian things too, like karoake, sushi, bubble tea, and you can't really do that with white people. :D

And yup, I have no problem with other minorities... Italians, Portuguese, other Asians... And I don't have a problem with the nice white folks. Just ignorant Caucasians :p -censored

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ lol move to toronto...do u like jits and poool? its the asian thing

10. HK! Fish

^ wow, u guys are pretty much hateful with whites huh?

i've known white ppl all my life at school. n when back then about 7-8 yrs. ago or something i was in junior high with all the white ppls. i was the only chinese there, but i still fit in with all those ppl. n i manage to get a lot of white friends too.
    most were gothics and some skaters, they seem nice and cool to me. n i also get invited to parties also.

no offense, but usually when i hang out with asian ppl, i somehow don't really fit in at all. not cuz their mean or in the hood or anything, but usually they don't really talk to me and not make me feel like apart of them. usually i sort of get left out in the groups.

but when i hang with the white ppl, they might not talk and make me feel comfortable, but they are more nicer to me.
    n i don't really see them with a lot of attitude problem, not as much as the asians.
    besides that white ppl sort of play around and make jokes about you, but not in a hurtful way, just a way to make u talk back and say something to them.

so yea.. that's why a lot of ppl i know mostly say that i'm whitewash.. but i still act asian tho, just that i don't really hang out with the 'cool' asians.

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ ya u're like my cousin...cause shes like the only asians in her skool well ike 3 or 4 other ones..shes goin to gr9..i was like tellin her that asians r better and that she need to tlk to more asians lol...o/c she didn't listen to me since her area is all white but oh well..anything happens to her ill hunt the white dudes down and rush them...some ppl say im kinda racist but then oh well..i tlk to white ppl but prefer not to chil with them...i have lik 4 or 5 white ppl on my list out of like 170..thast how asian i am

12. HK! Fish

^ yea. ur just a mean asian. haha..

how 'bout black ppl? aren't they worse than white?

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ im cool with black ppl but i think some hate on me cause i dress thuggish sometimes and wear a watch that black ppl would wear...oh well..its good to know some black ppl to back u up =p

14. HK! Fish

^ they hate on u n u still cool with them. HAHA!!!!!

u kdot azn is hanging with the blood!

u prob would call that to urself. lol

LMAO!!!!!!!

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

b'z up c'z down..u fall to the ground..b'z up c'z down..u're gonna end up in the lost and found...b'z up c'z down u look like a mathaeffing clown..lol im bored...im not gangster...im clean..tryin to live a clean life....the italians and portugese in my skool ond hate on me cause i know them and i tlk to them at times..i gota admit..portugese and italian girsl r friggin sexy! makes u stare when they walk by...only white ppl that dont know me tend to give me a look at times...i once walkeed in a direction and the white dude was walking towards me and neitehr of us moved left or right so then out shoulders bumped and i was so pissed almost tried to start more beef..but i was with 2 other girls so i didn't wanan do anything...its times like those when i really hate white guys

16. HK! Fish

^ i didn't understand ur story..... err.. ur point is???

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

wow in my high school, i think there were more asians (not just oriental asian but indian, etc) than white people lol

Thank god i live in a very diverse area :D

18. Klutzy

Klutzy Member

its not a mistake for me because I am Viet-Chinese :)

19. kool_icyki

kool_icyki Member

ehhhh...........ppls always mistake me as viet...hate those ppls!!!!!!!!!! >.<

20. hkm91450

Yup - and they (white people) act like they haven't seen colored people. In fact, the whole community surrounding my (old) school is white retired folks. Thank goodness I didn't live there, just went to school there.