Carnivor/Omnivor/Herbivor?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by aishiteru4, Jun 11, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol, don't care about that crap, lifes too short, mad cow disease, chicken disease, e.coli in the meat, i don't give a damn, if i die i'll be a "bao gwai" lol

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i know i know!!!
    hehehe
    i used to love beef n pork.. hmmm i dont know y too... suddenly i cant take the taste n smell anymore..

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

to the threads question:
    all of the above. and then some.

4. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Here's something I found on kangkung :

A kid was diagnosed with extreme diarrhea, and when doctors probed to see what the problem was, it was discovered that there were leeches in his intestines! The source mentioned that lintah or leeches love to live in the batang kangkung and the reason they could live, despite being cooked, is because they can't be killed unless burned by fire.

Makes you think twice about eating 'em healthy greens.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea infect the veggies and leave the meat alone!!! lol, :( i have had food poisoning from eating a salad a couple months ago too, that sucked real bad :(

6. BabyRain

Meat have more bacteria in them ;) and that's why you gotta be careful eating semi-done steak...

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

don't worry lol, i like my meat fully cooked and well done -chef

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Omnivore who tries to go vegetarian once in a while after failing to be a true vegetarian...

When I was on a vegetarian diet, I got sick easily, tired all day round... So it didn't work :(

Although I must say, I didn't miss much, since I love all my meat too -devil

@NAS: Ewwww, well done steak is like a waste of good material @_@bbb I usually take them rare and LOVE tartare -devil

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i have tried a soy sauce and rice diet once lol, worked for 2 meals then i turned into a zombie

10. aishiteru4

hahaha i know... cos kangkung grow in water... swampy areas heheh breeding groun for leeches n all sort... well i suppose u have to take care when u prepare it... wash it well... n stuff.. but i heard... when u wash veges... chuck salt in to the water n soak the veges... they say it kills the bugs or some shit like htat

hahaha me too... last yr i was having salad.. i was talkin to a friend n picked up a piece of lettuce.. almost put it into my mouth cos i was aware.. n then at the corner of my eye.. i saw something moving... n then when i looked down i saw a spider crawlin on my lettuce!!! i freaked out... lol.. that was some scene.. lol...
    so a reminder always watch wot u eat!!!

11. aishiteru4

i know!!!! steak should be medium rare.. or medium's also ok... well done? thats just yuck.. like chewin on tyres.. hahaha or rubber hehehe

n i know hiake... vegetarian's quite hard.. thats y i eat chicken.. n seafood too!! ahhaha

12. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

My steaks are usually 50%-70% cooked.

13. aishiteru4

hehehe... thats good, i like it that way too...
    i know there are some who likes it 20-30% yuck... thats like chewin on a cow! -lol

14. BabyRain

Not forgetting the blood that oozes out of the steak hahaha

15. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I always giggle if my friends order their steak anything more cooked than medium. I mean, if you are so worried about bacteria, don't eat beef, which taste WAY better when it's not so cooked... For rare to medium rare steaks, I never see blood oozing out, there shouldn't be blood, it's the sauce (usually just pepper based)... And it's delicious when it's all ruby red and rich and melts in your mouth... Hmmm, I am in the mood for minced beef tartare now, all these beef talk.

@AI: I thought I can stop eating meat altogether, but well, I can only say it's a happy accident that I cannot handle being a vegetarian :p

16. aishiteru4

no... i saw blood oozing out once on my medium done steak.. that's wot kinda put me off beef.... it was quite.. ewww

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i feel violated now lol, anyways when i go to an chinese bbq place, the chicken are sometimes cooked like that with a lot of blood though, that shits nasty

18. aishiteru4

ewww they should know.. u cant eat chicken raw.. "kam lau gam"!!! ahaha

19. Vishnu Evo

Vishnu Evo Active Member

i dont think anyone could survive without meat. N if they say they do i think they're liars. i say 85% meat 5% vegetables and the rest ice cream

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ Its possible to survive without meat, just need to eat substitutes sources where proteins.