Carnivor/Omnivor/Herbivor?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by aishiteru4, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

omnivor...meat n veggibles 4me...=)

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

kekekke all here are balanced ppl.... hmmm still looking for a herbivore person... a true vegan ehhehe

3. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha...I think most are omnivores...hard to find pure herbivores...kinda like dinosaurs. Almost extinct...occasionally you can dig up some fossils...:p

4. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I know of only 1 person who is a pure herbivore. He's against animal torture and studies the ethics of animal treatment. He's even against the use of leather shoes and leather wallets.

5. dreyvii

^Actually, some animals, like cows/crocs are bred for this very purpose. I have no qualms against eating beef or using leather products as long as I know that there is a replenishable source, and the animals are not going extinct.

6. aishiteru4

ahhahha true true.... i m fine with animals being bred for food.. but i have things against ppl hunting... just for like fur or something like that...

7. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

The thing is that those people treat animals badly before they kill them for food. Inside those butcher factories, people kill them using the most horrible ways. My herbivore friend told me many factories use those construction nail guns to shoot the animals in the head multiple times to make them unconscious or kill them. And the living conditions for those animals before they are killed for food are filled with chemicals, viruses, and other dirty stuff.

8. aishiteru4

yeah i know that... a fren of mine sent me this email like 2 yrs bak.. showing a video of how they slaughter farm animals... like cows..chicken n bla bla...
    n it was so cruel... i stayed of meat for a week or two.. then i cant resist it.. hehehe oh well... one person wont make a diff ehehhe
    but i m now anti cows.. ehhehe cos i m born in the yr of cow cow

9. dreyvii

Cow cow? Ohho...now you've given us your age...muahahaha...young devil, aren't you? Heheh...

10. aishiteru4

huh? no ar... cehh so many cows... 12 yr cycle.. hehe i might be a whole cycle older :p ehhehe n u? i guess u a tiger.. ehhe cos u always eat me ehehe

11. dreyvii

Muahahaha...nope...take another guess! :p

Well, I've seen your pic, and you definitely CANNOT be a cycle older, young un!

12. aishiteru4

my guess if.. tiger!! or maybe rabbit ehehhe
    well i know how to bo yeung ehhehe
    thats y i dont look like the one cycle older ehhe

13. dreyvii

Hehehehe...you're so wrong! *laughing in glee*

14. aishiteru4

i cant be wrong... hmm ok... then maybe rat.... the most i give u also chu chu

15. dreyvii

Muahahah...there are only 12 animals to name dear, you're bound to hit one if you guess like that...too bad. Your chances are up! :p

16. aishiteru4

ceh.... i'll stick with rat then.. heheh drey jie jie ehhe

17. dreyvii

Bleh...haha...ok ok...I'm a pig...oink oink...:p

18. aishiteru4

hehe me like chu chu

19. dreyvii

Haha...yah, I know you like me :p