Casual sex relationships

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by skid, Aug 20, 2007.

1. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

funny thing is nowadays its the girls tthat rather not be in a relationship.....

2. Juk_Sing_Jai

Juk_Sing_Jai Active Member

I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as both are adults about it. I've heard many people have open relationships where they would date different people at the same time. I've never tried it myself though

3. skid

skid Well-Known Member

I had a similar relationship, but we both never really went to date others. It was open to that idea though.

4. the HPV vaccine prevents strains of HPV that r most likely to cause cervical cancer... it doesn't protect u from all strains... besides... the latent phase of the virus can b months to yrs before any symptoms of infection shows...

5. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

u see. that's the prob these days. everyone is afraid of diseases. even if you got a check up, u don;t know what your partner did the night before so u might still catch somethin. thing is, u got to know your partner etc etc.

like this thread for instance, all of a sudden, it is about sex diseases...

6. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

don't be a fool,
    Wrap ur tool ;)
    haha

but i'm not really for this type of thing... doesn't really see wat's so good about havin a sort of relationship like this...
    wat if u get addicted to sex? haha

7. AViolet07

AViolet07 Well-Known Member

juz pay and get some gals.

juz don't harm anyone else if someone is sex addicted.

8. peachyxd

peachyxd Member

tried friends w/ benefitz once... f*ed up my emotions big time...

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

I wouldnt do it cuz i know i simply couldnt handle it... and im more of a relationship person...

but...i dont think theres anything wrong with it if both ppl are ok with it and can handle it...
    of course they should do it safe...
    ppl have needs...

10. i used to know a girl who had a sex buddy... n guess what... they ended up having a steady relationship... i believe 95% of women cannot have sex with a man without any emotions...

11. MissCheekS

Yep....i know....
    one of my friends fell madly in love with the guy...
    it wasnt only a sex buddy...they were actually dating but just not bf & gf....
    they both knew they were just "playing" but she got caught into it too deep =/

12. does he know that she's madly in love with him??

13. MissCheekS

yeah he does.....
    they kept it going on for a while...and then he told her that he didnt wanted her as a gf because she is too young and naive/unexperienced in life or something...hes like 5 years older....works as a pr manager and shes a student...
    lame excuse...he just wanted a fling with no strings attached i guess

14. hahahaha... wot a load of BS... i bet it would b different if she played hard to get...

i hope she didn't keep it going...

15. MissCheekS

dunno about that...hes an ass anyway.....
    ive got a bad impression of him =/

16. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

I feel bad for your friend and also feel that the guy is taking advantage of the situation, but the sad truth is, there is nothing anyone can say to the girl to make her think likewise as she is in way too deep, hopefully she will find someone else and move on without too much pain.

17. MissCheekS

Hey thnx...but i guess shes doing better...
    as mentioned b4...they "broke up" a while ago...(his choice)
    She tells me.... he still calls her sometimes =/ she told me she made up her mind and wont meet him again..
    hope she can be strong enough

18. AViolet07

AViolet07 Well-Known Member

really hope that she's strong enough ... many of my frens said one thing but do another ... i kind of hate that guy ur talking about, it's really bad to hurt someone feeling ...

19. chic

chic Well-Known Member

*echo's MissAngieCheekS' words* :p

Yeah, I don’t see anything “wrong” with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it morally as long as both parties are adults and taking precautions against pregnancy and disease. If it's with a total stranger, personally I'd be too worried that he's some psycho who'd hack me up into bits. That, or I imagine myself getting emotionally attached after a while.

20. MissCheekS

finally someone who feels the way i feel about it... :p