Charmaine Sheh

Discussion in 'Chinese Female Artists' started by angelz805, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Jupi

Jupi Member

RockkxD
    sorry about my late replay. well guys can be emotional as well. My friend did cry when he watch My lucky star.

wing834
    Well the set time of TTOEAW to be aired is on 22 sep but don't know if they will change the date or not but I think that serie will be a good one.
    Nice to know that you enjoyed Fh II I think charm was really good in there and her crying was just amazing ^^

2. thehoboking

thehoboking New Member

shes a pretty good actress but she usually does only one type of character .... the strong morally straight female

3. bobococo

bobococo Member

Firt saw her in Maidens Vow, which was also the first TVB drama I had seen... really enjoyed watching it and have been A Charmaine fan ever since! I think maidens vow was one of her best dramas, she got to sing the theme and sub for it.

4. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

rly i canĀ“t agree that her crying still is great or maybe it is great but than again everyone cries diffrent:p

But she did act very good in FH2 liked it alot :D

5. melleong

melleong Member

her acting is getting better....but her recent shows are not that great...

6. rachelk01

rachelk01 Member

i like her in forensic heroes 2!!! i think she's cool and her acting is pretty good as well....when is her next drama coming out?

7. lamkayan

lamkayan Member

she's gotten so far in her acting career
    she's got that girl-next-door type of persona... very likeable and adorable
    and SOO SOO hot

8. theredmachine

theredmachine Member

one of my favourite actresses. pity she does not seem to be appearing in as many films/movies nowadays:(

9. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

i use to like her but i find her annoying now, her acting hasn't changed much, her expression is always the same

10. Wang Cheng

Wang Cheng Active Member

I seen her in most of the tvb series that I have watch.

11. jaffa_cree

jaffa_cree Active Member

I tend to agree.
    When she first started her acting career, it was awful! Dont know how she scored so many roles right after the pageant.

If you remember the Flying Fox of Snowy Mountains then you would remember how bad of an actress she was.

She has improved in leaps and bounds and her acting is heaps better, and for some strange reason she looks much prettier than in the early days.

12. willyxyanks

willyxyanks Member

i remember last seeing her in the tvb series drive of life. she was rally pretty and her acting was amazing. hopefully tvb will put her in more dramas this year and more to come =]

13. hiddendragon

hiddendragon Active Member

my all time favourite tvb actress.

14. munchkin

munchkin Member

i love her acting. its really good, i think she really deserves her 'yat jeh' position in tvb. even though she turns from good to evil in her roles, but then again thats not up to her, at least she act both side pretty well :D

15. gamdoy

gamdoy Member

she is such a great actress

16. mintpurple

mintpurple Active Member

her acting is really good, i loved it when she is one of the searie, and i will definately watch it.

17. chris2591

chris2591 Member

Charmaine is like the top actor in tvb.

18. ckyong28

ckyong28 Member

I like her innocent look in drama's character but get annoyed by her high pit of voice tone.

19. LoveFood

LoveFood Member

love ah sheh, good actress, pretty, but she cant reli sing that well but its pretty good for an actress,
    i hate madam ma though, she cant pull off a role like that,
    she doenst seem the type to act liek a police.