Chinese, Japanese or Korean

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by kfong1, May 30, 2007.

1. wccw75

wccw75 Member

i guess it doesn't matter as long as both party can communicate with each other. after all, all three are also asians.

2. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

hard question. but there's nothign like a connection with someone who knows the culture who knows the behavioral similarities. it's just indescribable. But I have had connections with a chinese in another dialect. so I guess it's hard to say, anything's possible but there's nothing like an attraction with one's own kind.

3. kitkit88

kitkit88 Active Member

i'm a chinese....i'll go 4 chinese s well....but we can't predict our own partners s i wun decline any chances 2 further relationship with other races.....

4. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

i choose all of the above!!! that's 3 for me!! hahha

well..
    i met this one girl, she looked cute, she did not look asian at all... mix of something but looking at her u can't see any hint of asian in her. then i heard her speak korean wen we ate at a korean bbq. she wasnt extremely fluent with korean but good enough to get by... and that just made her that much hotter... from probably 6/10 rating to a 7/10 rating... then i heard her speak some chinese and it was good enough to get by... that boosted her rating to a 8/10 !! damn... too bad she had a bf. i think her mix had very little asian in it, maybe like 1/8 korean or something. but speaks english at home.

5. emawlee28

emawlee28 Well-Known Member

i`d hav to say chinese but honestly it wudnt matter but mosty chinese coz im chinese n maybe like we cud commmincate lol in dif lang. n liek i cud understand his parents u no?

6. tengteng89

tengteng89 Active Member

I'm a chinese and only can speak cantonese, so I prefer more chinese guys, who are also cantonese.
    But i believe in fate. If i found my first big love and the person is for example a korean or japanese, i wouldn't loose this chance.

7. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

Yup. Exactly.

Actually, it would be pretty nice to learn another language and teach your spouse Chinese as well. But if you want to effectively communicate with him/her, you would have to use English all the time, which I'm not exactly aiming towards.

lol, I want a Cantonese boy. :p kekeke

8. mountd

mountd Member

I pick all, yeah I'm greedy but once in a life time you gotta try everything. of course if i have to pick i guess korean cause they are just so damn beautiful.

9. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

I guess more of Chinese since I'm Chinese myself and I would like to know how to communicate with them in something other than English. :p

It doesn't really matter to me what kind of Asian I go out with .. maybe just prefer Chinese. ^_^

10. kashigal

kashigal Well-Known Member

I don't mind any. As long we are able to communicate =)