COD: Black Ops?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Rain, May 1, 2010.

?

Which system?!

Poll closed Nov 29, 2010.
  1. Xbox 360

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. PS3

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  3. PC

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  1. lol i didn't know there were that many map hazards

2. haha mythbusters, i used to watch vids from MW2

lol i always get crushed by closing doors @ radiation XD. Trying to dive in while closing to save B flag AHAHAHA

3. [​IMG]

lawls.. too much call of doody..

4. ^hardcore CoD fans will need that LOL!

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

was mentioned for cod mw2. never evolved.

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Lol PA clan....totally possible as most have it for ps3 but we are just too lazy...

7. jack_kw81

jack_kw81 Member

what is your highest lvl on kino?, mine 26 :) need some good players to play with, always have a team of noobs :@

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol, use that pillow to camp outside!

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

played the other level...'the president something' on my friends...an thas so coolies...
    lub the lift at the start...too many zombies jumped in the lift went up and came back down
    puhehehe...

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Five is the stage name =]

You get to play as JFK (main, 1st player/host). -^_^

The monkies that explode is annoying in the other stage. on Five, I heard there are doctors that rob your weapon and you have to kill it to retain it back, haven't got that far since I didnt play it much (went friend house).

11. jack_kw81

jack_kw81 Member

you mean the pentagon thief, I hate him:p, he come when you go underground with the elevator... for the ppl who wants the trophy....upgrade your pistol, you will get dual wield and shoot explosives ;)

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

that d00d jack me right when i got a got from the ? box.

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I has teh Steam, add me if you play Black Ops or other games lol.. "MrRockk".

14. what leon.. you want to get pwn'd on some black ops? Enemy RC-XD in bound!

15. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Is leon on xbl or psn?

dno the name, but yea it's when you turn the electricity on (after going down the elevator)

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Lol Ecko, your RC-XD can't kill me BRO :O! And Kevin, I am on Steam (PC), lmao. I don't play FPS on consoles, I personally think FPS isn't meant for consoles.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^leonce i challenge you to a match on ps3 if you don't accept your a chicken!!!:kekekegay:

18. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

lulz. 2 machien guns is the way to go.

19. main thing i like doing is hitting the jumps with the rc lol.. but its hard to control cause you steer with mouse.. can't drift it hahah

20. kevluong38

kevluong38 Member

This game is bad ass