Coffee Lovers...

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by tien317, Jul 3, 2007.

1. pochacco6

pochacco6 Member

Vietnamese ice coffee is good :) Ice coffee Hk style is for when I want something sweeter. It's also a lot cheaper then Starbucks or 2nd cup

2. tg79

tg79 Active Member

Almost everyday... most of the time i will have instant 3 in 1 coffee, when I'm really in the mode will brew coffee. Go to Starbucks or Coffee Bean occasionally.-bigsmile

3. cwho

cwho Well-Known Member

i like espresso,from starbuck

4. person

person Well-Known Member

I only drink coffee when I have a night class or work late. I try not to drink that much coffee.
    I'm not really picky. As long as it tastes good, I like. Cappachinos are tastey though.

5. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I used to drink coffee almost everyday. I used to drink plain coffee, Mocha and Latte. But now I've changed to drinking water instead as I've found out drinking too much water makes you wee a lot

6. rlee172

rlee172 Active Member

I am a strong supporter of Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts coffee lol. I also like the ones from the little chinese bakery shops... it's like a little shot of coffee for 50 cents lol

7. lasalle

lasalle Well-Known Member

Normally like to have a cup right after dinner.. I guess it is the caffeine that help digest the food

8. ericafu

ericafu Member

teh ais better

9. bannyl

bannyl Member

HAPPY, HAPPY
    I am a coffee lover too.
    I drink 5 cup a day. I don't put sugar in the coffee because I think it will spoil the taste. RIGHT !!!

10. vanessa333

vanessa333 Well-Known Member

everyday.........