Come Home Love 2 - 愛回家 II (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I can see them making the shop the main focal point...especially with Mcbao there

which i like ....Shop>>>>Gym

2. maybe they will use the hoi mei store as the new 'home base'

• Agree Agree x 1

3. new kwan gor :kevin: potential sub-theme :hmm:

Jeff already surpass Austin Lam :kelefe: album coming soon

#123 shinobi, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. Who's Austin Lam.. google search returned random asian guys...

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

H!

That's Mok Au Gor.. smh how do u not know that

6. :p Pssshhhh... Goes to show his name don't ring a bell. he's more known as Mok Au Gor HAHAHA :lol:

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

CHL Ratings
    845-849 - 21 Points (--)
    850-854 - 20 Points (-1)

8. it's gonna keep going down until they axe it.... :facepalm: Billy & Anson just don't cut it ...

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I hate this three some innuendo that TVB is doing. TVB is pretty perverted now w/ their low key subliminal story lines.

10. That story line between billy/anson/lok yi..... getting dragged out for waaaaaaay too long.

SEriously hope they axe this at 900 eps... don't freaking extend it. :facepalm:

11. the stories lack this week :john2: and Katy Kung has a big head new hair suck liked her more when she was a bitch :kristal:

12. CHL2 lacks since it started.... :facepalm2:

13. Espresso

bri.g back.the original.cast

14. too many filler type eps... doing PSA type shows. :facepalm: hope the ratings drop below 20 and they axe it ...

15. need moar kwan gor :nikkitroll:

16. Espresso

wuhhh.

only person on existing cast to save it is that big muscle ke le feh dude.

dude still cant act

17. Whole cast of CHL2 (except McBao) can't act :facepalm:

• Win! Win! x 1
  18. Espresso

McBao? LOLZ Whose that? Some of the female trainers though. LOLZ I don't know why they had JOHN MA in the beginning as KE LE FEH, but then not anymore. I hope TVB is trolling us, and will bring the big boys back out. I still need to see John Ma marry, and see the original cast. I actually LEARNED about family values. The shoe actually supplemented the propaganda that they show at the end of the show. LOL The part where they talk about the smoking, the legal rights, and all that type of brainwashing society. LOLZ. Miss that.

KAU JURN from the OG SHOW is now the dad. Young kids forget that. Dude was a slave.

19. He's Anson's Dad in the show lol

20. Espresso

OH him? LOLZ Dude is in EVERY SINGLE drama TVB has. EVERY lolz. he's cool though, but man, seeing him everywhere lolz.