Come Home Love - 愛.回家(Sitcom) (2012) Your impression of the show so far.

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by EvilTofu, May 17, 2012.

1. looks like they tryna make John Ma+Lovely Jeh romance??

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

That's also true. Would nice to see Ching Ching again.. haven't seen her in any dramas for a while

3. who is Pinky's gal friend in yesterday ep? (ep. 667) -detect

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Go find out shino!

Would be better if they switched roles. Her friend seems better match with chi yan -lol

5. shingster08

shingster08 Well-Known Member

Tonight's episode was pretty good

A Dong and Gieng Yi will make a good pair if they do decide to be together

6. shingster08

Tonight's episode was pretty good

A Dong and Jing Yi will make a good pair if they do decide to be together

7. Lovely Jeh should always put her hair down like in xmas party! she has weird shaped head? lol

8. shingster08

Yea i agree

She looks better with her hair down too

9. I would not enjoy this pair their chars are boring to me lol

what about new dorky girl and Alan (serious guy) they have more unique chars and could be a nice spark :)

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Kinda felt bad for Sin Yee :(. Kayi lost so much fat on her face.. looks so different cant recognize her when she first came in. Wonder if Maggie Jeh will really come to new office though.

11. shingster08

Shinobi By Dorky girl do you mean Isabella? Lovely's relative

12. yes shes the onlyy dorky one I think :p

13. shingster08

ah ok i see

Well only time will tell whether those two will work

But at the moment it looks like they will might pair lovely with john

I will probaly ship that if it happens though

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What they need to do though, is to film a new intro. Doesn't matter if they keep the song or not, but if Alex is out for good, then definitely change the intro.

15. Longy

Longy Active Member

Pinky is Chloe Nguyen, she participated in Miss Hong Kong 2006 but didn't place. She was born in Holland. I was shocked to see her playing as Pinky because her role is quite huge. She has played in Come Home Love before (as a side character for 1 episode) so she is now back to the series for the 2nd or maybe even 3rd time. I think she acts quite naturally now, but her face is just too pedestrian. But I am glad for her because I am from Holland as well ;p

Jing Yee (Jennifer Shum) is Miss Photogenic during Miss Hong Kong 2012. Never understood that because this girl is not photogenic at all. Roxanne Tong is also from Miss HK 2012 and she is so much more beautiful as you can see in Come Home Love. Emma (Ivana Wong) also participated in Miss Hong Kong 2012 but didn't place. Both Ivana and Roxanne are so much more photogenic than Jing Yee.

I was also shocked to see Samantha Ko and Kayi in Come Home Love (was on holidays for a month and everything has changed in CHL lol). Kayi is adorable. Many see her as one of the worse Miss HK winners, but in fact she is one of the 2 Miss HK winners who made the top 15 in Miss World ;)

16. lol you sure know your miss hk's impressive :D

oh i didn't know Emma was miss hk till recently HEHE

17. why John Ma wearing that red douche bag scarf? lol trying to court Lovely Jeh with this look :shifty:

18. shingster08

wow you're pretty knowledgeable about miss HK'S

And i agree with you that both Ivana Wong and Roxanne Tong were pretty beautiful when they appeared in the show.

I didn't know that Jing Yee was a Miss HK actually either because i thought that she was just a new actress

Kayi's acting needs improvements but her character is pretty funny

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ahaha I agree with everyone, you sure do know your miss HK.

And yes, Emma and Roxanne is more photogenic. Personally, Roxanne > Emma but both are nice and should be the ones staying on the show!

20. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It almost seems like 9 out of 10 female actresses nowsdays from tvb were from miss hk...