Come Home Love - 愛.回家(Sitcom) (2012) Your impression of the show so far.

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by EvilTofu, May 17, 2012.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

I finally caught up!! hahahaha!

I bet kau ah wing will go back to hk!

2. comes back with Elaine :shifty:

3. comes back with Elaine :shifty:

4. interesting amanda finally accepting kc

the ancient scene in todays ep :laugh:

5. That ending...... da hell. so typical TVB ending..

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

The ending is kinda a safe way to give the viewers a ending that will make people think, they might get back together. But it's too common, see it all the time.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It's ok. Been a good few years man.

Seems like the new CHL is a spinoff. Don't think it carries the same characters as you can see Owen Cheung (Ken) and Katy Kung (Gem), they seem like they're in different roles.

I had good feeling once I saw Priscilla and Louis in that 1 episode, hoping maybe someone from the old cast will pop in as cameos here and there. But obviously that won't be the case...

8. EvilTofu

the new chl is a spinoff, they will have a lot of new cast but I heard they will bring back a few character from the old chl.

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Character(roles) or actor/actress? I know Owen Cheung (Ken), Katy Kung (Gem), Leung Fun's mom are still there. Cause it seems like Owen works at the store.. no longer a lawyer role. So i think they're promoting the young people like Owen and Katy, that's why they kept them in the series but in a different role perhaps?

10. EvilTofu

TVB site doesn't have the new sitcom up yet, but at the end of 804, they showed previews for the new show...

Knowing TVB, I think characters from old may have different roles or characters but they might just keep a few characters from the old CHL. But I did notice a lot of new TVB artists in the new show.

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I would say it's a complete spinoff; and that's why they shouldn't have kept the name.

If you keep the name, you have to have the Ma Family. Pillars of the series.

12. end of an era :crying:

#533 shinobi, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  13. EvilTofu

Yup, and the start of a new one...just don't care for the main female lead...

14. Longy

Longy Active Member

The ending.. lol. I will miss CHL. CHL2 seems quite boring lol. Don't like the leading characters at all. No eye candy and Priscilla is soooo annoying. And that Cheung Kai Chong guy is just not handsome at all. And Mak Paw lol... wtf is this.

15. It is a spinoff... but according to the tvb schedule and site, because it continues with same name it's just ep 805 on Monday....

TVB just piggyback-ing off CHL success

16. just change the damn name so confusing :facepalm:

ratings will drop first month due to no horse family :yao:

17. EvilTofu

The original has been running for so long, Most people has that attachment with these characters. Now a new spinoff with the same name, it's like TVB can't get anymore lazy than that. There old trailer don't even match with the current plot.

18. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yea. Can someone summarize episode 805? I went on the website and scrolled over to the pics.. and i saw Cha Sang, John Ma, and Richard..

Edit: I should also add that on weibo, there were pics of Chi Yan's wedding with Pinky. Not sure if I just missed that during the show.. or they didn't air it..

#539 Jeff, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  19. So 805 aired... mainly focused on new char.

Looks like this week will be soft transition to introduce all new cast. Opening/Closing themes have changed. Cast has been updated on TVB site... but no new name/page yet.