Complaints on Fala Chen "take off clothes" showing bra scene, bad influence on children

Discussion in 'The Stew of Life - 有營煮婦' started by kelvintjai, Oct 2, 2009.

1. kelvintjai

kelvintjai Member

HK newspaper companies received complaints yesterday from readers on "The Stew of Life", the scene where Charlie (Fala Chen) changes in front of Ryan (Timmy Hung) revealing her bra for more than 30 seconds. Complaints stated that TVB randomly shows such scene and is a bad influence on children. The complainted over the phone to the newspapers: "That is ridiculous! Before they already had sex in the car scenes and now they're doing this! This scene does not need an explanation, it is obviously done intentionally to increase the ratings. Kids who watches this need to wash their eyes after!" Reader Mrs. Wong expressed that the scene could be improved by showing only half of her body, there is no need to have Fala reveal her chest area.

I think it's ridiculous, we are now living in the the year 2009! And what is the big problem with Fala showing her BRA on television? there a lots of commercial spots with women in bathing bathing suits or BRA.

Those Sie Laais are always complaining....

What's your opinion on this?

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

LOL what about complaints for Ryan and Hairy Man in the car. Obviously it's not a series meant for kids.

3. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

old HK ladies complain about everything... the media should stop acknowledging their idiotic complaints

4. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

Same here! I hate these old HK ladies!

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Speechless... There's so many complains about small things, what can we say lol. One day, they will complain because two person are kissing in front of the camera !!

6. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

HK people always complaint.
    Complaint on everything.

7. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

Which episode is that ?

8. kelvintjai

kelvintjai Member

Episode 18 after the fight with BILL GATES =)

9. wal

wal Well-Known Member

and i guess we know what your next step will be -> dl'ing that episode and pausing, playing, rewinding, pausing, playing, etc. :p

10. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

ahha dis post isfunny, ppl in hk just have nothing more important things to do than complaint on this boring ass serie

11. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

thanks for your info man ill be downloading that ep to see if its really worth the complaints =P

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think it is a bit ridiculous. i mean if ur swimming u see people in bikinis and on the beach so what's the big deal. if it rele is bad, then just stop ur children from watching it. it's not like this is on at 7pm or anything, it's on at 9.30pm so if ur unhappy with it just stop ur children from watching it. it's not rele a big deal these days to be honest.

13. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Soooo overreacted
    Thats all i can say bout it (this article) xD

14. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

complaints are in 'our' nature haha oh well just let it bit, 27 out of how many ppl in HK? not that bad

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Just made the show a lot more interesting

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol did DIE get reportedfor macy scene? did miss hk getreportedfor swimsuit, whats next, do they want people to be fully clothed after a sex scene ? people to wear clothes on a beach ? , do the see lai shower with clothes on or something ?

17. pretty hot scene -drool pretty risky for tVB standards to air such scene ...props to them:shifty:

18. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

it's anything but hot .. fala's bra was like that of grandmom's type .. lol .. i can't believe normal women wear such an ugly bra ..

19. rebber

rebber Member

maybe Fala just wanted some attention?

20. vlong212

vlong212 Member

OMG, Fala has breast!!! Haha, is that what those so call HK old ladies are complaining about? Ridiculous!!!!