Complaints on Fala Chen "take off clothes" showing bra scene, bad influence on children

Discussion in 'The Stew of Life - 有營煮婦' started by kelvintjai, Oct 2, 2009.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

ouch .. that's gotta hurt his fans .. lol

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

which episode is this in??

3. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

There's really nothing to see. Her bra style was not very sexy. I seen better shirtless scenes.

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i must have seen 3 or 4 threads on this forum about it - just thought i check it out myself.

Now i wonder if HK women in HK are truly that decent that they can't watch a woman in bra on tv because HK women in US DEFINITELY NOT. Because ALOT of HK women in US college sure could care less about woman in bra on tv; they are also taking their clothes off, opening their legs wide open; waiting for men.

5. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

my only complaint is that she didn't take off her bra....:p
    anyways...mayb those see lais are jealous...LOL

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I think the complaint is just BS! its like they have so much time to complain, couldn't they have done something more productive then complaining?

I thought the scene ain't such a big deal.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[​IMG]

8. sewerside

sewerside Member

lol..nice animated gif

9. glazier3azn

glazier3azn Member

they should definitely put the rating on it to prevent younger children to watch any nudity.

10. evoxin

evoxin Member

Its more of a responsibility for the parents not to let the children watch it lol. i dont see what they are complaining about its just there for a split second anyways!

11. evoxin

evoxin Member

just popped up in my head and i must say this they must complain about the miss hk pageant too every year too then!

12. eriery

eriery New Member

Same to you

13. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

wow.someone edited her bra from nude color to flag colors red & yellow. wahaha.
    i was shocked actually cos ive never seen any drama show pple changing till show bra, the action is normally show their backs or up till waist.. and i think its first time i see fala 'change' showing bra on tv? besides the bikini scenes and all.

but really la..the See lais are rather..ruckus.

14. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit: zzz

#34 hiyoo, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  15. cindeelah

cindeelah Member

this is so ridiculous. :facepalm: if they don't want their kids watching this then they should either turn it off or not watch it at all... simple as that. what next? is there going to be complaints when someone wears a bikini?

16. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

Well to be honest i was actually SHOCKED when i saw that scene which was like 10 minutes ago. As us(amercianize), we r used to seeing bras, kissing, and bed scenes on american tv. But as for chinese they r not really open as americans. And i dont think it was necessary for Fala Chen or the Director to do that.

17. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i don't see a big deal with Fala taking off her clothes. she's not in the nude anyway. it only shows her in her bra, if so what about those Ms. Pageant shows shown on TV with all the Miss in swim wear??? they just like to complain about anything.

18. doubletrio

doubletrio New Member

like that also complains

19. aznwireboi

aznwireboi Member

I lol at those old hk ladies complaining. They need to look at reality, i mean its the 21st century and kids now a days are waay more open and mature about things like seeing a bra and shirtless girls. they wanted to make it sound like their good parents and they care for their kids to see something like that. Their kids probably saw naked girls before so?. pointless complaints.

20. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

naked girls? I don't think we could go that far. naked woman maybe but definitely not girl