Counter Strike?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by shabbiness, Sep 25, 2007.

1. BokChoiBoi

BokChoiBoi Member

i miss cs my graphics card is horrible =[

2. AsanPride

AsanPride Well-Known Member

Been playing for three years now, not to be cocky but I am GOOD! anyway my favorite gun would be the deagle and by the way dust2 is way too overplayed! My favorite map would be nuke, cbble or inferno can't chose between those.. I play 1.6 cuz source is too easy and the recoil is bad in source.

3. ahken

ahken Member

I find that source is more realistic and has better graphics. Flashbangs really flash you and makes you haywire. Just my opinion...

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Practice makes perfect. Condition your right hand for precise movements. Also sound is very important. Remember to walk and listen for footsteps. These things will give the enemies or your location away giving the attacker a few milliseconds advantage. Tactics is also very important. Watch other people play and see how they take on certain scenarios. When to take cover, when to reload. Last but not least, know your gun. Assault Rifles such as the M4A1 or the AK47 have extremely high recoil compared so submachine guns like the mp5. These guns require you to fire 2-3 shots at a time to maintain accuracy. Some may argue that 4 shot bursts on the M4 is fine but that's pushing your luck. Assault Rifles are good for mid to long range combat while submachine guns are good for short to mid range combat.

5. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

dont play css no more

tf2 n pes7 ftw wohoo

6. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

play source
    assault, dust and aztec!
    fav weapon def m4, awp for distance/big maps
    crounchin makes ur aim better :p well i find it does.. lol

7. Arkism

Arkism Member

CSS. Everyone loves the DE .50

8. peterisation

peterisation Member

I've played cs 1.6 for a while, but I play CSS now. The AK-47 would have to had been my weapon of choice, but it got nerfed in source. I guess people were just getting too many headshots (Like Me =P). Anyway, my favourite gun now would have to be the P90 as it has awesome accuracy and heaps of ammo. My favorite map would have to be fy_iceworld as its fast.

9. Tundra_RS

Tundra_RS Well-Known Member

I used to play CS 1.6, now I'm playing CSS!
    But I stopped for a while ^^
    Yea CS 1.6 is very different like CSS,
    My favorite map is dust2, office,
    and my favorite weapons
    - Mp5 for rushing
    - M4 and AK47 for normal^^
    - Deagle if I don't have money loool

10. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

u must be those ppl that look like hacking rushing in with p90 clicking everyone with headshots lol

how the heck u find p90 accurate?

every gun first shot is accurate anyway

but mine u i have heard of this proper pr0 on css that do uses p90 n get headshots all da time

is that u?........

11. yip

yip Well-Known Member

fav map is de_aztec

fav gun = m41 or ak47 ^^

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

13. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

I play CSS and CS1.6. Favorite weapon AK-47. Favorite map is de_dust or de_dust2. This game rox.

14. iL0ST

iL0ST Member

fy_pool_day, fy_iceworld & cs_tank roxx

15. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i play 1.6 lol..
    umm favourite map :Dust
    favourite weapon: colt
    but damn, does 1.6 have alot of glitches :p

16. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i remember myself playing cs a few times with my brother and some friends from skool..
    i only get killed...like every minute hahaha

17. stevephhs016

stevephhs016 Member

M4 silenced. So beastly...

18. Spike23qq

Spike23qq Well-Known Member

I still play cs to this day come on its wickedddd!!
    LOL =D hehe joking..but its still fun the occassional on and off playing is good.

^__^ its quick,fast and not too addictive anymore..you won't leave the game saying... i lost something.

19. SolidSubstance

SolidSubstance Active Member

I used to play CCS, I still would when I have time. Its a really fun and addictive game, but can also be frustrating when the entire them are awpers (since i suck at it heh)
    Favorite map gotta be Dust2, its compact and simple. And most of all, it is a really balanced map.

Edit: forgot to include my favorite guns. Deagle is my favorite, so strong and accurate, boom head shot (and cheap on many servers who don't use the updated list). Next would be the M4A1, AK47, and the pump shotgun.

20. Man12529

Man12529 Member

both also got play.. but now i more stuck on DOD lol..