Couples~~

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by KaY_xD, Mar 18, 2008.

1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I like Sonija K + Roger K pairing. I think it's fresh and it's nice to see. Even though I don't like the original ending for this couple. I don't want them to change it. Kinda tired of the happy endings.

2. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

I love Roger with Sonija as couple because both of them are really cute together. Perfect couple !
    ________
    DR350SE

#22 tvfan07, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

kenneth ma and sonja don't really match cause he seems to look younger than her and also the other girl and kenneth don't match that much too lol cause i remember in survivor's law II she was sorta his mother in law hahha....but i can deal with sonja kwok and roger, even though you would think they might be related haha...also margie tsang looks pretty old in here to be with derek kwok...but i think they could work out because derek kwok is funny as hell.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ I argee with you Nas, Derek is so funny. But it seems like that girl with Kenneth Ma is starting to appear in more series. Like the series called "The Journey Called Life", she is in it as well.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol that girl ain't that pretty though....and yea derek kwok in the bruce lee thing hahahha....i like his comedic roles now even though i'm used to him as the bad guy...he was freaking good as the bad guy back then though.

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh, it was cool having him as the bad guy back then. He looked strong and cool but now... he has become a good and nice person. Good role for him though.

7. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

im just watching the epsiode where YU SIR and JINGJING get togeher! awww it's so cute hehee~ this couple is much better than SING SIR and JINGJING ^_________________^