Crap movie... TVB can't do long series..

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by Espresso, Nov 21, 2009.

1. waynerossi

waynerossi Member

i think the writer should be ashamed. any good series that are reommended??

2. transition

transition Well-Known Member

this series coulda been done in 20 or 25 series... half the time they talk sh!t

3. sharonleo

sharonleo Member

Yep, the drama is too draggy. The actors and actress seem too 'woody' and where do the writers come up with the script?

4. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

The last 6 episodes rocks

5. too many flaws in this series not sure why i watched it all :facepalm:

6. mbnz230

mbnz230 Well-Known Member

the ending was kind of disappointing.

7. goeatc

goeatc Well-Known Member

going downhill is right, it was really good in the beginning but each and ever episode gradually worsened. but guys please dont discriminate the series and actors. how about you guys dont watch it if you dont enjoy it?

8. joewong368

joewong368 Active Member

the series could have been good b/c of storyline but directed poorly! the background music really annoys me (doesn't match). i guess tvb should learn from past experience--too many great actors/actresses in a long series usually is a disaster!

9. psoong

psoong Member

I think that TVB can do long series, for example Drive of Life, Heart of Greed & Moonlight Resonance was good but this is.. really bad!!

10. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

TVB can't do long series? perhaps OP is too young to have seen KINDRED SPIRIT??????!!!!

11. jacky89

jacky89 Member

It had a good start but went down hill quickly. I stopped watching it since episode 20.

12. Babulu

Babulu Member

i was thinking of download this one to watch because i've got no time to watch it since it's first released, but i seem got a lot of negative feedback about this drama. hmm might not go ahead to catch up this one.