Creating A Story

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by evil_mui, Jun 19, 2006.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

cant be

2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

changed after

i'm confused lol

3. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

he chooses

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

that he

7. goo wak jai

had admired

8. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

. Still it

9. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

kills him

10. goo wak jai

because of

11. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

12. OK STOP HERE!!!

PART1:

One day I got punched by a man named Emily. I said what’s up but he didn’t reply to me. What happen next was he continue staring at my body, and his hands began to move toward her pants. Shit stains everywhere, like explosive diarrhea n bacteria. This is a story of which the days cannot be finish till. She sat on poop but she fight well and drives taekwan do for 8 days. After 8 more lessons she began tae bo all because she was distressed over something that had happened. Next day, the sun didn’t appear

PART 2:

However, spiderman saved the day and stayed to eat cake. But he couldn't breathe after eating because that curse which the evil demon had put upon him. Then the ancient scrolls from the gods reveal that the scrolls contained the secret codes which are you'll banned by angels/ then entered the jedi masters with the jedi mind tricks. /and the big purple dinosaur named Barney joined POWER RANGERS go go. POWER RANGERS! fighting the evil Voldemort. With Snake around his lower abdomen helping him digest the poison he suck in. Evil genius plotted the plan to jump up Roundhouse kick people's ass until it flew up and landed on Mars. Robin Hood then entered the planet and captain underpants saves his underpants Big Draws from Doctor is in a pickle. when he gets out of the bird house. then came a huge small shrimp named dormo that just ate everything. Threw up Big Chunks of fat monsters have fat claws that like Drunken Mantis. surely he will achieve the wonderful stones he world of liger and tigons to the world what the hell is this piece of paper you have in butt. but wait the time cant be changed after he chooses to be the man that he had admired. Still it kills him because of the things we play...

some freakin' story... geez that ish was longggg......

Hmm after reading the first part... the first part made the post sense... and there were actually parts that rhymed... and came together...

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

LOL LMAO What a story, international best seller for sure

14. yea I don't think J.K Rowlings or Stephen King would touch that with a 60ft pole...

15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

LMAO! you wrote it all down??

16. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

so why stop it?

17. goo wak jai

Yeah best selling story ever... lol. The story doesn't make sense sometimes anyway is that the end to our story making?

18. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

dang..that actually sounded good..but who says the storys stoppin