DANCE! Super Dancer Online! DDR !?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by itzd0pey, Jan 26, 2007.

1. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

yeh the girls do have better clothes lol, the guy ones are all nerdy stuff ;[, cloud suit and all that naruto crap lol..

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

but the clothes are "&$("/("$( expensiv, u dance and get 100G and the cheapest thing in the shop is about 1000G....

3. itzd0pey

lol dude tiksen do you play in that some something show server, if u do , add Grindur, ill play against yuh ;]

4. -Tisken-

i play on this server :p
    [​IMG]

whats the different between the servers?

5. itzd0pey

i have no idea

6. -Tisken-

well, i'm level 10 now :D
    but is it normal that u cant get xp and money when u dance alone? but sometimes when u dance with other ppl in lover mode or group u get about 320G and lots of exp.

7. itzd0pey

yeh its normal lol, at lv 10 you have to start playing with others ;|

8. -Tisken-

err... :(
    btw how do u get "M"?
    i always get "G" after every dance.

9. itzd0pey

m is cash money

10. bunyun

bunyun Active Member

oo gona give this a try ^^

11. sn1ff

sn1ff Well-Known Member

i still havent got this downloaded yet lol

12. amiboshi

amiboshi Member

wow, the dancers remind me of the dancers from Audition. I don't think this one is by Nexon though.

13. magmags

magmags Well-Known Member

oh my goodness, i love this game! i am so addicted to it right now!

14. n-gage

n-gage New Member

hmm i give it a try thankz for sharing-worship

15. yunski

yunski Well-Known Member

I've only played the Gamecube version. I'll have to give this a try.

16. Forumchibi

Forumchibi New Member

Looking for info

I've been playing the Chinese version for 3 days, and I'm already really hooked on it. But I've been trying to figure out how to get M-points, and have been unsuccessful so far.

The pay.9you.com/funpay site is pretty unhelpful. I've tried looking online and have actually found websites that sell cards, but they only seem to be for the Malaysian version.

So could anyone tell me:

1. How is the Malaysian version compared to the Chinese version? Do they use the same songs? Does one version have more songs than the other? More clothes? Are there any English speakers on the Malaysian servers?

2. Does anyone know if there's a way to use an American credit card or PayPal to either directly or indirectly buy M-points on the Chinese version?

3. Does anyone know where I can get an activation card for the Malaysian version? I've browsed around a lot, but the sites I've been to require me to buy point cards, send them to me by the postal mail, and then I can use the points on the card to buy the activation card - the same is true for buying M-point cards it seems.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

17. itzd0pey

malaysian , has like 5/6 pages of songs i think , i haven't checked yet, the chinese version has all the songs(26 pages) that the malaysian version has, malaysian version, you have to buy a activation card to play, about $7 usd, chinese version is free,yes there are alot of english speakers on the malaysian version.

^ ill look into that for you.

^my friend did it before, lemme look for it again ><

& i highly don't suggest the malaysian version lol, ur default character + clothes are so ugly and fat lol.. & theres only 6 pages of music, which the chinese version has all, the only thing good about it , is that its in english & you can understand them lol, if you play the english version, you will kno where everything is(interface).

18. Forumchibi

Forumchibi New Member

Thanks a lot for the info!

If you could get back to me about getting M-points on the Chinese version using American payment, that would be great (if you find a way, that'd be even better!). I unfortunately can't make heads or tails about the 9you payment section even with an online translators (which don't translate all that well). I don't know what a VC or a TC card is, and since I don't have a phone there I can't really use SMS, and I can't even seem to log in because I don't know what the third space for the 'dynamic password' is. I have PayPal and credit cards, but not enough understanding on if there's anyway to use them. With PayPal I could even give someone in China money to buy stuff for me and send them as gifts, though I don't know if anyone would actually do that, especially since most people don't speak English there.

I don't really have a problem playing on the Chinese servers... I've met a couple of English speakers there, and even then, I enjoy the dancing enough that the language doesn't bother me. But the clothes bother me a little because with the 30 day G-fees, I feel like playing the game is more work than it is fun (obviously getting over 120,000G for a set of the good shirts, pants, shoes, gloves, hair, etc., and only having them for 30 days before I need to earn that much again is somewhat disheartening, especially since some the pay clothes are so much better to begin with).

Also, you mentioned on the Malaysian servers "default character + clothes are so ugly and fat", so are they using different models than the Chinese version?

So thanks again for any help you can give me!

#138 Forumchibi, Mar 26, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  19. dmc1024

dmc1024 Member

lol what were they thinking when they made this game

20. magmags

magmags Well-Known Member

hey, for the chinese version, do u have to download the over 1gb one to play? it's so darn slow!