~*Dawn*~, Brown_bear & MissAngieCheeks

Discussion in 'Performers' started by MissCheekS, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

lol, many people tend to fall to the cause to singing in a false voice because they dont know how to sing with they're true voice.

You know if you dont breathe properly, it hinders your singing...it becomes strained in a sense and also stresses your vocal chords.

Im a musician, yes lol expert? no i dont think im a expert =)

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

=( mehhhh now ur saying that i sing false ehhh......hahaha shiet....its getting worse and worse :p

3. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

hahah -_- bleh, oh i dunno..i'll leave my comments be haha if you think it's not false then it's not false lol!!

4. hahaha... but i only pic the songs i like... :p ... then again i kinda record my clips at 11pm... n at the same time looking out for which button to click n not wake anyone up hehehe...

ahhhh... in other words i'm boring... i've tried to sound dramatic before but it just gave me goosebumps hahaha... guess i'll work on that again

@ angie... dw la... lots of ppl sing with false voice when they r singing high notes... Leo Ku does it, Faye Wong does it... Justin Timberlake does it n lots of eng boy bands do it... i'd say almost 100% pop singers use false voice in some of their songs... -hug knowing how to use ur false voice is part of singing too...

5. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Well...i think u guyz did very well on ur songs...i think he just wants to tell
    u which parts u can improve on...he didnt really mean to diss...yeah...we
    know its all for fun...if we really wanna be a musician..we probably would
    take action like singin lessions and other kinds of stuff...

6. hahaha dw phy... we never took it personal... it's good that he point out wot i need to improve... we all no we're not popstars (well... actually some popstars can't sing either :p)... hehehe... i'll try not to sound boring...

n btw i really did put my cousin to sleep in K -cry2

7. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

thats kind of the same of what you've said before :p so how about Bb?? :p

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

personally i think they are very brave in willing to sing and put songs on the internet. so i think we should just applaud them rele. the singing is quite gd anyway.

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

you should sign up to be the next simon cowell haha... and have you sang on PA before gotta listen....

10. boii

boii Well-Known Member

MissAngieCheekS: your jay chou one was not bad but too bad no music, the ne-yo one was way too fast

~*Dawn*~ : too lazy to make an account sorry

brown_bear: where are the songs? how come its not on the first page? were they removed or something?

11. MissCheekS

its somewhere...but not on the first page...so if ya really love bb.... u gotta work for her songs lol

12. boii

boii Well-Known Member

MissAngieCheekS by somewhere you mean in this thread? or elsewhere?

edit: just clicked on all of brown bears posts and found out it is in this thread, but there is 18 pages, any hint what page it is on?

#532 boii, Nov 23, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  13. MissCheekS

i dont remember which one....but just look for it la...its worth ur time...:p

shes singing first loveeee <3

14. boii

boii Well-Known Member

My god i found it, after flicking through 16 pages!

15. MissCheekS

hahahaha u must love bb ehhh....i dont blame u...she really does sound super kawaiiiii

16. boii

boii Well-Known Member

I heard the song thought it wasn't as good as the other song though. This song seemed rushed I think but I still like it and putting it onto my mp3 player =)

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

aww bb's got another admirer :p

18. puahahahaha... omg BB is so cute -noclue no wonder u fell for her so quickly

19. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

we need u galls to keep upping this shit..dawn..now that u have ur pc back n all..get a mike n bust out the tunes...

20. ely

ely Member

that remix song was pretty cool! it sounded good!