Dear Life...

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by ms-jojo, Oct 1, 2006.

1. don

don ello

Dear Angie
    so how are you with that korean guy?

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hehehe...me and mr korean guy havent spoken to eachother since monday...so...
    I dunno =) thanks for asking though hehehe

3. don

don ello

i guess you have fallen in love with him.....i dunno...but it just seems like it -lol

4. don

don ello

wasn't that bad but i just remember i had some hw to finish up -lol

5. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Detective? Nah. I think it's obvious isn't it...
    OMG, i just luv to look at ur cute lil avatar...
    You wish it was Wind, dun u... ;)

6. lol so the guy was korean?? no wonder the communication thing was an issue...

7. MissCheekS

@ don... ok we havent spoken to eachother since monday and thats why im in love with him? No i am NOT in love with him and i am not in denial...

@ ecko... u should pay more attention... I mean uve been posting on that thread so many times... and still dont know he korean... jeez ecko... so noob

8. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

Nah, not really. I was referring to some other pa person that wont lemme alone...<_<
    Wind is my friend. That's all, BR.

9. wtffhhh.... hw... -___-'

hahaha it was from the other thread? hell i don't pay attention to either one... but seeing as how you're not even that serious... there's really not much else advice to give...

10. MissCheekS

Thats not true... I am serious about it...
    just becuase im not in love doesnt mean im not serious

11. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Crowley,

Why can't people recognize greatness even when it hit them in the head, multiple times?

h

12. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

Dear life,

I wish people would appreciate those by their sides be it friends or family or a loved one. Some things you only get one chance in life.

=) I also hope people dun feel so crapped up about their day because of a single dent in a wonderful day. Life is worth living cuz of some stuff we go through.

@Dawn : Been away for a few days so I'm not aware of your issue but good luck with the korean guy (however you wish the situation to become).

13. don

don ello

LOL
    Dear Jamien
    you got it mixed up....it's not dawn with the korean guy -lol

14. -rotfl haahahah...

hey wheres the person talkin' about being touched in the no-no zone?? -rotfl

15. MissCheekS

wuehehe...
    probably crying herself to sleep?

anyway....i hate to be on the bloody switchboard....
    Some customers call for one of my colleagues and then when i tell my colleagues they dont wanna take the phone call... and i tell the customers and they being so persistant... so annoying... or i ask them to return a call to a customer and they just say: "no".... pfff...

16. MissCheekS

now its offtopic...no one post here anymore...=/

17. don

don ello

i lost like 70 posts:(

18. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Its all separated into trunks so weird.

19. HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! -rotfl Gahahahahaa... hahaha... omfg... I'm dyin.... hhahaha... -rotfl -rotfl -rotfl

Big Ups!!! -lol