1. in first series there were couple major deaths...but this series has past the half way mark and no deaths? no one will die? maybe the grandma?.

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

*Possible spoiler*

I think the grandma will die...hung yi pushed her down the stairs or sth like that.

3. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

grandma i think will die because grandma already doesnt like hung!

4. LOL Wahhh Shinobiiiii
    U wan someone to die aR? -shock

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

a series can be gd without deaths u know. if there were lots of deaths in this series then it would be predictable cos of the deaths in the pervious series. they might be one or two deaths the way i see it possibly happening towards the end of the series though.

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I kinda expected a few deaths already, but there hadn't been so far, which is actually a good thing. I think the grandma might die from the other spoilers, but I read tavia might die too, I hope not.

7. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I also think the Grandma is going to die. For some reason I think LSK will have something happen to her as well. Hopefully no one in the couples will die, that would be too sad.

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Wah, everyone so evil, want the grandma to die. I don't really like deaths, I'd be happy if there are no deaths at all.

9. lets be honest something needs to happen the show started out good but now it seems nothing is really happening and i find Michelle not evil enough...her plans always fails it seems.....im not evil i just want a good drama! -lol

10. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

True. There ain't enough quarrelling between the families no more. The episodes are being wasted away by the typical love-triangle bullshit from Tavia-Moses-Kate and Raymond-Linda-Bosco. Man... why can't TVB make a series WITHOUT a love triangle or ANY LOVE/DATING/RELATIONSHIPS for that matter?!

11. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

umm i dunno yes the past few eppisodes true but now its started like i havent seen it yet >.< but in the preview sa yii pushes hon yee down the escalator haha >.< and the grandma I DONT WANT HER TO DIE >.< but i could sense it since she nearly died once T.T

AND YES i hate the love triangles!! Moses should go out with tavia and raymond with linda AND DEN EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!!

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol yea it's almost ep 30 and still nothing major happened.... it was really chaos like halfway through HOG lol...i liked Sa yee's turn in ep 26 or so...but it seemed kinda early, don't wanna see her character ruined. turning that good and then going back to being evil seems too over the top. and yea michelle is definitely not evil enough now. i really wondered why she let sa yee off the hook for pushing her, it might make her seem nicer but still that was kinda pointless really.

13. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

yeah i still dont understand why she let her off and i thought hon yee would be really injured from the fall and a major court case would happen but nothing happend

14. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sure there will be some deaths near the end of the series.
    In chinese series always someone dies to make it more dramatic

15. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Didn't someone leak out a spoiler that Ah Yut develops cancer and die?

16. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

I think so, Grand-Ma will die.. and i wish so, just she is the 1 only to die.. hope so, no more la...

17. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Kate Tsui better die or I'm getting a refund

18. x_iilee33

x_iilee33 Member

dont think there will be any deaths ..
    i hope moses dont die :[

19. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

grandma is gone, and that witch Hung Yee totally ignore her last wishes. And the things Hung Yee said about grandma's last words was full of bs which showed how evil Hung Yee really is.

20. holungwooy

holungwooy Member

i think plotwise it makes sense for the grandma to die too- tvb can't resist not creating a tear-jerker moment every eppy.