Diablo III: MAY 15th!!!!!! EVIL RISES!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Sucks to be you. They nerfed chests and stuff cuz now magic find won't be factored in so those loot clouds are useless.

2. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I doubt ecko has the game......

No, i'm sure ecko doesnt have the game.

3. ^He does... I played with him before.

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Add me: kon#1652

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

they also increased the repairing costs.....dam it.... they really wanted us to do the RMAH, dont they?

6. lol wow.. I still have no clue what im doing..

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^lol, takes time to learn...but after u get the hang over it, ull like it....after then if u got used to it, itll start to fade...like any other game....

8. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Game longevity really hasnt been great this gen, prolly cus there are too many releasing. And they are all pretty good. Its usually the super dedicated players like the MMo-ers....

9. iris

iris Well-Known Member

I've beat inferno already pre-patch, but my characters were deleted (I was not hacked). So I stopped playing shortly before 1.03 was set to be released. After seeing the feedback on the latest patch, I'm pretty glad I'm not playing lol.

Everything is nerfed, and repairs are through the roof. My only regret was not selling my items on the RMAH before my characters were deleted.

10. kontradictions

Seriously, I had to downgrade to farming in hell mode because I was barely in the green from the repair bills after an inferno run.

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

the repairs are no doubt getting so gay......I'm still not going to the RMAH...Kiss my arse blizz.

12. Just do Butcher runs in inferno.

13. iris

iris Well-Known Member

Korean's were smart and banned RMAH. Gold is useless now since nobody is selling any good items on the General AH.

14. kontradictions

That's if I can kill the Butcher in Inferno. Haha.

15. ^haha i just did 3 butcher runs with a friend. got 2 lv 63s and 1 legendary

16. kontradictions

Do drops in Inferno vary from act to act? Like if I wanted a specific type of weapon with specific stats, would I have to go to a certain act to farm for it?

17. iris

iris Well-Known Member

As far as I know, every act can drop items up to ilvl63, but Act 3/4 have the highest chance.

18. No.

Yeah Seigebreaker is pretty good for farming too.

19. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

well, monster levels have to be higher than the item levels in order for the item to drop. Since inferno all monsters are lvl 60+, then items will drop up to 63.

I believe act 3 and 4 of hell has monster levels up to 61, so only items of i61 will drop.