Discussion Ep. 1

Discussion in 'The Slicing of the Demon - 凶城計中計' started by TVBfan4ever, Mar 21, 2007.

1. TVBfan4ever

TVBfan4ever Member

well, so far i think this series disgusted me...... people eat the bun "man tow" with BLOOD of the person who just got his head chopped off
    and it was kind of weird in the town that Michael and Sunny went into.......
    I also think that Bernice played better in this series than Devil's Disciples (even though it was a great/awesome series)
    what do you think?

2. bbsnoopy

bbsnoopy Member

I only saw the first episode of this serious, but it was quite dissappointing. I can't say that the acting was great, but even if it was, the storyline appears to spoil it. I found it very quite unappealing.

3. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

I ... stopped watching after the first episode. >_>; It was a complete turn-off.

4. madhatter_my

madhatter_my Member

Was expecting a better story line with the cast. I like the actors/actresses in this series but the first episode was very disappointing. I have not continued with the series but will do so at some later stage when there is absolutely nothing to watch

5. mooie

mooie Member

this series is kinda boring starts slow and its still dont excites me .

6. kuemmlmann

kuemmlmann Member

somehow boring the beginning....-sleep

7. This series is kinda weird...><"
    Dun like that guy...dunno his name...u kno the one that cuts people's head off
    Argh! Hate him ><"

Yeah...the bun and blood -sick2

8. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

he is kinda gay. LOL.

A fake. (a lousy actor) :)

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

Agreed. I was hoping for something more... couldn't even make it through the first episode.

10. sugarpie

sugarpie Well-Known Member

yes i stoped after four episodes but out of those episodes i basically fast forwarded all ... so boring =/ aw wellz got other series to watch anyway...

11. xAttiAx

xAttiAx Member

I guess Sunny Chan was kinda bad in acting this series. I'm watching this series because it's better than nothing. The story is pretty boring but I can live with it. I think Bernice also doesn't act as well in this series. It might be because she doesn't suit the character that she is acting as that much. Also, my parents want to watch it cause they are also bored. >.<

12. initialduy

initialduy Member

cant they make anymore better ancient days movies

13. I don't really like this series. It is boring and I only watch the first episode.

14. mooie

mooie Member

I'm up to episode 16 and its still boring. I just wanna find out how it ends.

15. orange123

orange123 Well-Known Member

not that good series. Quite boring.

16. midnightx3

midnightx3 Active Member

the firs episode was nothing special. i expected something more interesting due to the title. their culture was a bit weird.

17. misenlai

misenlai Well-Known Member

hopefully it gets better as it moves; im at the very beginning.

18. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

I actually like this series although it is a little boring in the beginning, also the theme song Bernice sang seemed like she is forcing her voice to sing it or something

19. qme988

qme988 Member

after watching a few episode its so slow n boring ... weird story line

20. Fujimi_suki

Fujimi_suki New Member

omg, this series will be reeeally serious twisted, i could just tell. But since it's abnormal from previous tvb series, i think it might be interesting