Disscus the drama!!

Discussion in 'Sisters of Pearl - 掌上明珠' started by silentjess, May 28, 2010.

1. Synapz

Synapz Active Member

This is one of the better series for sure... much better than the earlier ones of this year

2. pepsiblue

pepsiblue Well-Known Member

I really don't get it, its finishing with 28eps but when it was announced, it was 30eps, so did TVB cut out 2eps in HK?? Does anyone really know what's going on? is it actually 30eps overseas or is it 28 also? Because 28 is usually not a # TVB series ends on. Weird #

3. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

Yah so sad it ending soon! gees, they really have alot of evil issues with each other, i can't wait for today's pre finale and saturday's ending. this is one series to remember!

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

This is probably the best drama all year round so far. It definitely deserve a higher rating. This drama is really underrated. Cant wait for the ending.

5. MuiHien

MuiHien New Member

I like this serie

6. onni

onni Well-Known Member

yeah, this series is indeed much better than Suspect In Love.

7. kakashiko

kakashiko Member

this series is interesting, but i dont like evil ploting drama's. and the cast is full of oldy's, doesn't interest me a bit

8. mgwk88

mgwk88 New Member

this sounds great!

9. Meme88

Meme88 New Member

Sister of Pearl

Not a bad series but you have to be patient with the fist 4 chapters of the boring part. I hate movie like that. they need to grab your attention in the begining!-sleep

10. yasuaki

yasuaki Active Member

Interesting and full of twists. I guess TVB is trying to make it harder for us to guess the storylines... *shrug*

11. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

The storyline is together but some parts didn't quite make sense. Overall, it's okay .. not bad .. at least things are together .. not choppy.

12. good series! hated the ending but! hahaha