Divas in Distress - 巴不得媽媽

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by kevin, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Eliza's eyes are very big and pretty.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Seriously, Law Ba from Ghetto Justice o_0 They love to use this like they did to Laughing Gor (I don't mind that). So if Law Ba is in this drama (if they really did follow through) then who is Eliza? A twin of that guy's [3rd party] wife?

Mandy Wong is afraid of heights in this drama, similar to that in Tiger Cubs. Is TVB deliberately doing this to make some links between dramas in the hopes to raise the views (people will check that drama to see)? Is that statement even true that if you're scared of heights, you can't wear high heels? Ralph?

Found this bit a little bit funny when Him Law said "yol D mun tey,....EFG". Although it doesn't make sense, found that a bit funny.

That So Gei is so good at acting 'gay', he reminds me of that guy living with Louis (in Every Move you Make or something).

3. Yeon

Yeon New Member

Someone didn't get the sarcasm in the heights part.

4. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

in no good either way

5. Espresso

damn. i don't get why they call that buy MISH SHELL.

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's the one, that's why I said 'or something'. I haven't even seen Every Move You Make LOL

Sounds like Michelle (girl's name), don't know why they named the boy that (I know it is not spelt like that).

7. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

maybe it should be mitchell

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

...or maybe it's spelled that way because it's a boy version of the name and not to be confuse with Michelle....it's tvb, they always make up some weird ass name

9. mishell as a boy name:facepalm: rich people want to give original names to their kids i bet Lisa in the series thought of that with her high class ass!

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

mandy wong in epi 6 was greattt,...that tear...awesome acting...

shes been pretty awesome this year esp. with l'escargot...!..

11. Mandy and Him as couple is pretty boring...i think it's their characters.

12. Espresso

do u know who sings the if you don't know me by now version (female) in epi 6?

13. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

her name was bobo in GJ2

14. Espresso

anyhelp. im addicted to the girl

15. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

whats the time in episode?

dont remember this song

16. Espresso

him law is a wimpy little bitch. hate his role and his character.

17. dannii

dannii Member

I love this, the beginning was a little boring so i stopped watching after half the first series. Ran out of things to watch then started catching up on this and it's soo funny now, I cried when i went to hospital and Eliza had to do the TV report on the story and was crying.... The chemistry between Him and Mandy is soo beautiful, I love it, reminds me of the Korean ones.... I hope they can keep it up and don't get boring towards the end or end the series quick,

18. kevin

kevin RAWR!

HAHA at Ep9 where they start imagining things about Eliza and Kar Lok (Walking out of the bathroom scene)

19. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

she look hot when she's wet

20. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Chu Mei Mei is her mum, so cool! I haven't seen her on TVB drama for awhile!