Divas in Distress - 巴不得媽媽

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by kevin, Aug 27, 2012.

1. snk1

snk1 Well-Known Member

any1 kno the song of OLD COUPLE it past 35 yrs ago when i hear it i love so much.....

2. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

espresso what minute mark in episode 12??

edit: is it the melody ??

3. [video=youtube;-qwbTmU_eCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qwbTmU_eCQ[/video]

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

it's the you don't know me by now song. but i dunno who sings it.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Typical happy ending for everyone. And with December 21 was once a hot topic, finally a series decided to put it into its storyline. Too bad in this final episode, not a lot of Eliza & Chin Ka Lok scenes.. which sucked.

I do hope for a sequel. But usually sequels to these aren't that great. Maybe a spinoff for Chin Ka Lok + Eliza pair though :)

Shouldn't named it "Chip Off The Old Block II (In chinese)". Completely different storyline, but they didn't even have the same theme about time travelling.

Enjoyable series, TVB introduced 2 rising stars.

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Eliza's crying skill aint bad....her eyes actually turn red whereas a lot of TVB actors/actresses doesnt.....that makes it more emotional...

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

YUP! Such a shame, Eliza and Chin Kar Lok is a new duo pair that is likeable!
    Yeah strange, I thought the end of the world stuff would be time traveling instead of the UFO stuff they mentioned.

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

normally i dont complain bout endings but not a fan of this one....

9. unkn0wn4life

unkn0wn4life Active Member

It's sang by Stephanie Ho

10. Espresso

do u knwo how i can DL? i tried to dl.

11. Espresso

whoise setpheanice hoe? is it stephanie lum? lolz. please post HIGH QUALITY MP3. please please. god

please.

12. dreamloverhsy

dreamloverhsy Member

Another rushing ending by TVB.... everyone wants more from their favourite couple....

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

You mean Stephanie Ho? Singer from The Voice 1. Duet with King also from same show

14. unkn0wn4life

unkn0wn4life Active Member

well I found it somewhere but no idea if it's high quality mp3 or not , http://www.mediafire.com/?w67bffc532rfqtc
    Also, I found it on youtube too.. [video=youtube;ZYYWuYOep8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYYWuYOep8A[/video]

15. Espresso

lolz. sorry.

i tried to google, but i couldnt' find.

16. twilight

twilight Active Member

When I first starting watching this series - I did not really like Him Law. But towards the end of the series I ended up looking forward to his scenes with Mandy. Must agree he dresses well in this series.

17. Espresso

mandy's bad vision eyes is gross.

eliza is so damn hot!

the ending was lame.

18. Drakus

Drakus Member

Yet another TVB series where the ending is fairly disappointing. Overall the series was pretty corny with constant repetition of the English tracks and it ended rather abruptly. Honestly, yet another bad production by TVB.

19. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Haven't watched it when it came out, so I thought giving it a try now. I stopped watching after a few episodes, story doesn't look interesting. I really hate Gigi Wong, I remember seeing her in Drive of life, her character was so annoying and hateful.

20. Sharii99

Sharii99 New Member

This has nothing to do with the first one... I think they totally messed up the drama because I was really eager to see what would happen to them!