Do Not Jealous Of Asian Males

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by ProudAsianGuy, Aug 20, 2009.

?

1. Proud To Be Born As Asian ^_^

75.0%
  2. I'm jealous of Asian males

8.3%
  3. I wish I'm an Asian female

8.3%
  4. I wish I'm an Asian female and play with Asian males

8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

this topic is totally his opinion. he didnt consider the fact that loads of asian women nowadays date westerners

2. ProudAsianGuy

ProudAsianGuy New Member

Are you saying that you are PAWNED by us Asian males? Well rather than saying you are proud or will stick to your own western females, you prefer to say how our Asian females date westerners. What more ironic is the fact that over 99,99% Asian females end with us Asian males. So if there is any of 00,1% are just our lefrovers or the one who can't get any Asian male to love them, it is a shame if you only get "leftovers.

Anyway, all of you who said I'm a troll, this topic are useless or other hypocrite comment like that are making a fool out of yourself for replying this topic.

Well I have said, you can't resist your jealousy as the reason why all of you can not to stop replying this topic.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Repp'n Asians

4. ProudAsianGuy

ProudAsianGuy New Member

You have twice saying you will stop replying this topic? So what happened with you? Trying to prove that you are a HYPOCRITE or getting PAWNED by us Asian males?

5. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

hmm yes to the dude who cant even spell pwned right. you see zylo and what you can tell that im a gwai lo . well from that name i cant tell what race i am. all i can see is a shining force fan. you never considered that i could be korean japanese or chinese. are u really asian. cause asians are supposed to be humble arent they??

6. ProudAsianGuy

ProudAsianGuy New Member

I'm not humble to hypocrite, they disgust me.

7. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

define hyprocrite as far as i have read no one has been a hypocrite here. except you by saying your not one. all i see is a guy who starts a post which pissed off a load of pa members

8. ProudAsianGuy

ProudAsianGuy New Member

One of the hypocrite in here is the one who said he/she will not posting in this topic anymore but what happened? He/she keep posting in here, another one who said I'm a troll so why would he/she posting in here if he/she believe this topic to be a troll topic? Also you, go figure out why you are a hypocrite.

9. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

ur name is proudasianguy but that doesnt mean your a guy or asian. what part of my name givesaway what country im from.

if you really are asian then i might not want to be one cause u make us look bad

for thinking that girls cosplay to satisfy your desire.

i was wrong you make men look bad.

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[video=youtube;wwqF67wv6Fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwqF67wv6Fc"[/video]
    *Plays Akuma BGM*
    ASIANGUYFROM ASIA!!! HOW DARE YOU FREAKING RETURN!!! HERES ROUND 2 OF THAT BEATING!!!
    YOUR GAY RACIST OTAKU PROPAGANDA SUCKS BALLS!!!!

11. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

so he is a guy from asia. all i see is a sad sad dude whos trying to make himself sound good

12. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Dude's just an out of control otaku waging war that he can't even handle and this ain't his first time

13. mr_evolution

He probably loves hentai as well

14. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

the theme of his bedding is hentai probably

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Fapping everyday to it with no friends to talk to and only spreading this propaganda in hopes of getting some friends

16. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

dude he has friends he has his blowupdolls

17. hahahaha asianguyfromasia is back

18. ProudAsianGuy

ProudAsianGuy New Member

Become as Anime girl are not only the only awesome gift we Asian males receive from our Asian females but of course they also capable to understand us Asian males.

So quit being jealous of them by keep making false accusation about me.

19. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

how can a asian guy not be from asia.

20. mr_evolution

wannabeasianguyfromasia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.