Do u wear glasses?^^

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tundra_RS, Feb 19, 2007.

?

Do u wear glasses?

1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    81.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

I wear ESpirit glasses. Both eyes 275.

Hmmm i can just imagine it and i think i have to agree but i might be wrong cos i havent seen asian guys wearing coloured contacts

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I guess it really depends on the person, I know guys who wear colour contacts who doesn't look gay (not exceptionally so anyway) -- but his were not the clear pristine blue you would spot on a white guy, it was more of a dark blue. So I guess you have a point in that sense. But strangely, the weirdness only applies to blue contact -- I've seen gray and green eyes on asian guys, all of them look remarkably natural -- perhaps it has something to do with the colour being very subtle and demure, only slight hints of the colour on the iris.

3. maitrihawk

maitrihawk Member

I wear glasses. Left - 370 and right 450 but be honest now laser surgery is so great but a bit expensive. I am hoping to save some money for surgery.

4. i wear glasses... i got -1.25 on both sides.. btw nowadays you can get laser operation.. and after that your eyes wont get worse anymore.. but it is expensive.. how higher the rate how expensiever it is.. for me its like around 1200 euro

5. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

I'm 225 w/ astigmatism in the left, 250 in the right.

6. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Just say you agree with me. [​IMG]

Blue, green, gray, hazel... they all look gay to me. Especially if the guy has pale skin. I can spot the contacts from a mile away. Girls with colored contacts look fake too.

7. hiake

Okay, I agree with you AND disagree with you in equal parts -- since I know plenty of girls (and in a much less number, guys) who look cool instead of weird with colour contacts on. Of course, it cannot be accounted as a general rule, but heck, I only know the part of the world I know, which is very limited. The point is, there are plenty of guys and girls with coloured contacts that doesn't look tacky or fake, even though they are Asians.

8. eledoremassis02

eledoremassis02 Well-Known Member

I wear glasses, but they are not needed all the time, plus people think I'm smart without them anyway ^^

9. Tundra_RS

Tundra_RS Well-Known Member

I agree with hiake^^

If u make the laser surgery with success u will lost ur eye protection and u can get an infection easily and if u get an infection u can forget ur eyes!
    I think it can be failed too...the laser surgery. Heard from a friend, don't know if it's real!

10. hwen2ee

hwen2ee Member

yes i wear glasses...i wish i didnt have to..i messed up my eyes because of computer and too much studying...

11. hiake

I personally would wait until the newer technology of inserting a corrective len-like material into your cornea -- but of course, until the technology is safe and stable and relatively affordable... Or wait til I have cataract and excise and change my lens. Work boths ways.

12. xiaohua

xiaohua Member

I do not wear any glasses..although i was needed to..
    I think it was quite a hassle..but as long as you get used to it..should be not much problems.. 500+ for both eyes if i rmbed

13. ahhmui

ahhmui Member

I forget what my numbers are but they are pretty bad... I used to wear glasses, then switched to contacts. Now sometimes i miss my glasses, but have a hard time wearing them outside of the house because my eyes have adjusted to wearing contacts (covering the eye fully) versus glasses which don't completely cover my view say if I looked to the side. Sometimes I think about laser surgery but worry that if something wrong happens... no way to fix my eyes again!

14. I wear glasses and I don't really remember the degree lol
    but it not that bad, I could see it without my glasses though but
    its kinda blurry

15. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Who's ready for some laser treatment... =)

Actually my aunt got her laser treatment before but now she sees two vision... and there's nothing the doctors can do... I guess now she see 2 pairs of boobs... o_O...

16. jonjonk

jonjonk Well-Known Member

I have really bad eyes...cus I played too much video games/ watched too much tv when i was younger

17. *momo

*momo Well-Known Member

i wear glasses and i absolutely hate them. i'm blind without them though. so i guess nothing can be done. i like contacts, but they suck my eyes dry. so i can only wear them for a few hours at a time before my eyes are dying...

18. laxx

laxx Member

You're legally blind when you're around +/- 900 or 9.0. I, for one, have been -4.25 in my left and -4.0 in my right eye for the last 5 years. Switching to contacts have stabilized my vision. =]