Do you believe in the afterlife or ghosts?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by Moki, Feb 11, 2005.

1. justakoi

justakoi Member

after we die our brain ceases to function, end of story..

2. jamieee

jamieee Member

yes i think ghosts exist. humans have souls which continue to exist after the shell (body) disintegrates. however i don't think there are ghosts of animals.

3. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

sure there is if you have any kind of religion.

4. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

There is no afterlife and ghosts are simply bugs in the program. They may be scary, but they're completely harmless.

5. korx

korx Well-Known Member

I saw one before ... hac gui and bak gui ha ha ... but seriously if you research paranormal on the google you'll get alot of info on the supernatural. I did it for a school project and I was convinced.

6. nicole

nicole Well-Known Member

No I don't believe in afterlife or ghosts pretty much thinks it's made up by people.

7. cyberzen

cyberzen Member

Not sure if I believe in ghosts, but I do believe that there is more to just dying and becoming dust. Humans are more precious than that, so yes I do believe there is an afterlife.

8. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

I believe in both ghost and afterlife. Ghost are the ones that are either murder or that have wishes that they have no been able to pursue in there life time. Afterlife are for those who are happy abput there life and that is no regrets, nor unhappyness when they die in the real world. like the chinese say it (ou wan yeer gwai)

9. ive seen plent of ufo' in my time, dont believe in ghost as its presented on tv but i do believe in the existence demons who parade as departed humans in an attemp to give false hope and false info.

10. softbaked007

softbaked007 Active Member

I believe in both, but until now unforutunately I have never seen any yet. Other people have reports about seeing ghost and whatnot, so I think there's a grain of truth in it all

11. maxxpayne

maxxpayne Active Member

maybe afterlife, but not ghosts

12. tdmt

tdmt Well-Known Member

i don't believe in those. just so i can live this life fully not worry about what's next

13. chi-bi-rain

chi-bi-rain Active Member

don't believe in afterlife or ghosts pretty much thinks it's all made up

14. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I believe in ghost, but I haven't met one yet. Actually, I don't want to meet one.

15. kutkm2628

kutkm2628 Active Member

Hey i've seen ghost b4

N trust me, they do exist.

in my personal opinion, ghost exist, only tat they vibrate at a different frequency tat can't b seen by us humans

16. shiyi

shiyi Member

yes....

17. i dont believe in ghosts, but rather, spirits.

ghosts =/= spirits.

ghosts do not exist. there are just spirits.

there are bad spirits and good spirits. when people mean ghosts, it is actually bad spirits that they witness.

18. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

I believe in supernatural stuff ao i guess that includes the afterlife n ghosts..

19. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I don't believe in afterlives or ghosts. The only ghost I believe in is 油炸鬼 which tastes fantastic with congee.

20. jim888

jim888 New Member

For me i only believe it if i can see it first not as if i have saw any yet for time being just my luck even if there is and seen it be under badluck as chinese saying is choi choi choi dai gut lai c :p