Do You Drink Milk?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by loO4la, Jun 7, 2006.

1. madhatter_my

madhatter_my Member

love fresh milk. I miss those that use to be delivered in bottles. They dont do that anymore. Its in cartons now

2. neomooky

neomooky Active Member

I can drink milk, but have not had a straight cup of milk by itself since I was in school.
    These days usually only have milk in my tea/coffee/latte/pearl milk tea.
    I don't actually buy milk for the fridge at home, for some weird reason my family is really big on the condensed milk? Good in a cup of tea or spread on bread/cracker.

Is it just me, but people think I am weird having condensed milk on toast? (Don't knock it till you try it.)
    And yes it is scientifically proven that most asian people are lacking the enzyme to break down the lactose in the milk....oh on another side note how about that yakult stuff? (Drinking yoguhrt - comes in tiny bottles and which ever asian country I have been they drink that stuff like crazy, not sure if it is actually milk based though) ;)

3. kaykay

kaykay Member

I know milk does body good, but I can't stand the taste. I have no problem drinking condensed milk tho. Need to drink more milk............

4. rin

rin Well-Known Member

i drink it with my tea and coffee,sometimes on its own.

5. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

i can sometimes drink it. but other times it just upsets my stomach. i dont know.. its really weird.

6. rin

rin Well-Known Member

instead of drinking milk,you can substitute it with soybean milk

7. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Thank gosh for the existence of SOY MILK!!

8. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Every time I drink milk I get stomaches so I rather not drink any milk. Soy Milk is okay tho.

9. jwongster

jwongster Member

good for the calcium :D

10. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Its weird Im the only 1 in my family that doesnt go well with milk. Its just when I drink milk by itself, my stomach gets upset

11. ToFO

ToFO Active Member

I drink milk. 2%. Milk is great. I have never heard of any asian having trouble with milk. maybe its a genes thing

12. tanaka

tanaka Active Member

1 of my housemate can't drink milk. When he just smells the milk only, he felt he gonona puke already.... he can't stand the smell....poor him...

13. Samsuk

Samsuk Well-Known Member

I donĀ“t not like drink Milke, not my type... better take pills with Ca and other..

14. Spike23qq

Spike23qq Well-Known Member

I drink 1% milk woot. =D dones the bones good.

15. g9news

g9news Well-Known Member

I don't drink milk by itself but mix with other drink, say coffee.

16. habib718

habib718 Active Member

of course... milk is good for you

17. person

person Well-Known Member

Yeah, my dad when he was younger wasn't able to drink milk. But he kept drinking and got use to it. So milk doesn't upset his stomach all that much anymore.
    As for me, I have no problems with milk. I drink it. Though I haven't for a while now though... should probably start drinking some again.

18. *momo

*momo Well-Known Member

i drink milk or chocolate kikkoman soy milk! (my favorite kind of soy milk hehee)
    milk makes me gassy =( but it's good for your bones and i needa get my calcium.. booo lactose intolerance!!!

19. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

I only drink milk with coffee.

20. hardo azian

hardo azian Well-Known Member

i put milk in my cereals