Do you eat fast food

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by smallrinilady, Jul 20, 2007.

?

do you eat fast food regularly

1. yes

52 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no, because i dont like it

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. no, because it's too unhealthy

22 vote(s)
    28.2%
  1. misz_ky

misz_ky Active Member

oh i love fast food such as pizza, mc donalds, kfc i eat them every week...

2. thelilcheryl

thelilcheryl Member

i like fastfood, mc donalds !

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

i eat fast food but only occasionally. don't usually go out to fast food restaurants, don't have the money and its unhealthy if u do it often. btw nice avatar pic asn_girl89.

4. johnlee009

johnlee009 Member

Sometimes but it's only if I have a big urge.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I only eat fast food once in a while, when you have that craving for it, or sometimes out with friends and there isn't much choice.

6. kaiiko

kaiiko Active Member

i usually eat fast foods when im in a rush..love the drive thrus even though they re not environmentally friendly

7. Kaleung

Kaleung Member

Cant escape fast food, especially for ppl working as ppl often dont get much time for lunch breaks

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Dont reli like it d....but not completely rejecting it....fast foods are found in MANY places...convenient....

9. chocomilk

chocomilk Well-Known Member

of course every body eat fast food

10. saulin

saulin Member

Extremly rarely. We value our health waaaaay too much to eat fast foods, especially when most hambuger meats still contain much of the growth hormones that the cattle feed lots feed. These growth homes have been found to pass through the food chain - INCLUDING frying - and wind up in your system. As you travel around the world and see that most of the rest of the world is in relatively good physical shape, then go into any shopping mall in the U.S. where you will see tons of fat and individuals that are absolutely grotesque,

The scary part is that you will see teens that are in good shape- probably because of peer pressure in the teen world to look nice - then realize that in only a few short years they will put on layer after layer of ugly fat - for no good reason, except to simply "pig out" on fast foods/junk food!!. Sad....

11. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

I love fast food....but i tend to stay away from BK and mc dicks

12. tg79

tg79 Active Member

I like fast food too, but don't eat it that often cause its not too healthy

13. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i like the convenience and alot of times the taste. However, i try not to eat too much because i think those food will kill me sooner than later

14. magmags

magmags Well-Known Member

yup, i eat it like once a week... there's so much good food to choose from!!

15. ewize1

ewize1 Active Member

fast food = junk food. high calories low nutrition. only taste good and quick to serve

16. philz40

philz40 Well-Known Member

fast food way to unhealthy
    as a new year resolution tried to stop eatting all together
    oni lasted 12 days...hai
    got to start ova :mad:

17. salapit

salapit Member

Yes, Iike to eat it so much. My little son of two also like it so much. Ok, he can't eat a hamburger but he likes to eat the french fries in his menu. I like to go to Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Hector Chicken and more.
    I love the Bic Mac and the filet o'fish of Mc Donalds the most and the super supreme of the Pizza Hut.

18. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i eat fast food but rarely, only once every 2 months i think ^^

19. dambie

dambie New Member

fast food bad for yourself but it kinda fast way because only 30mins of lunch time

20. 01luckymoi

01luckymoi Member

i used to love fast food and they are pretty addicting and cheap! but ive stopped eating them bc after i saw the Super Size me documentary i got really disgusted, so i rarely eat them..maybe i spoil myself and have a fast food meal twice a month