Do you go out to eat by yourself?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by smallrinilady, Jul 5, 2007.

?

Do you eat out alone?

1. yes

33 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. no

49 vote(s)
    59.8%
  1. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

^hehe same here. If I do decide to eat out, I at least have one or two person with me.

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Hmm, what's wrong with eating alone? Because you just can't stand it personally (loneliness and all) or you can't stand other people's impression and the way they look at you? The awkwardness of it?

3. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

nope nothing wrong with eating alone, I actually prefer it, but when I go out, which is usually night time, I usually have people with me so that mean I can't eat alone -lol

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

only fast food.. for like quick lunches between work

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Sometimes for lunch, but never for dinner. At least I think so O_O

6. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

yes! :D why not? -lol food is food. :)

7. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

why not? i enjoy eating alone sometimes....don't want to eat with chatty friends who never seem to be able to finish their meals...i observe more people when eating alone...like smallrini has mentioned, fast food chains, yes but not restaurants...i may look silly and isolated....

8. BabyRain

^I always eat alone after gym at Kim Gary -tongue2

9. pinklashbling

pinklashbling Member

not sure why, but i dont like eating alone in a restaurant. its akward and lonely, sitting at a table by myself. thats what take out is for lol.

10. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

w0t is kim gary?

11. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Yeah. I sometimes eat at a restaurant especially in Chinatown(no fast food restaurants anywhere close) or when I'm between classes in school and crave something from a restaurant. otherwise no

12. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

Eating alone is fun. Sometimes people approach you and want to join....of course, the bill depends on how things go. It would be hilarious if one would join someone eating alone. LOL Things could happen. ^^

13. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

i usually eat alone at a particular restuarant, no one stares at me so i gues its normal around here.

14. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yummy...well balance between carbs and calories eh lol:D:D...too bad there isn't any kim gary in my place....i miss the yinyang, french fried rice and beifoong tong noodle

15. BabyRain

^Oh I usually go for pork in curry cheese.. yummy...

16. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

thats wot i do.. lol.. but i hate goin to eat myself.. i could count the times i eat out alone... i would just take away ehhehe

yup yup... n u can sit anyway u like.. dont have to act lady like hehehe

so kelian.. next time i come eat with u:)
    at least u could get ur mind of the stares.. i would just be too -shy... i hate looks from ppl... lol..

yup yup.. i've yet to met someone who dont..

mainly awkward.. like i dont care if ppl thinks i m a loner..lifeless person.. but i just dont like the stupid stares.. they can think wotever they want..but pls dont look.. i m tryin to eat here.. hello? privacy? ehhehe
    esp some stupid waiters will come along n thinks he's very funny by making remarks like "eating alone? where's pak wa?" i wanna pak their stupid head

hehehe wahh u sure memorise their menu di ehheh.. any recommendation? i dont like their cheese bake rice thou..

its a er.. cafe/restaurant? HK based.. they serve mainly quick n easy food.. ehheh

haven tried that... but cheese.. very "lau" wor.. hmm i usually eat their pork strip with preserve vege shanghai noodle.. but now eat the mushroom pork strip rice ehhehe.. cos cos.. bosco recommend ehhehe

17. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

i enjoy company i dont like to eat alone unless i have to like im too hungry

18. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

nah, i usually go out and eat with my family or my friends..XD

19. BabyRain

Surprisingly, not many people stared at me wor. At least not in Kim Gary. I guess they are pretty used to it.. I have also seen some other people eating there alone.

Yup staring is just rude.. but usually I have noticed that if they come in groups, they are too occupied to stare at you anyway.

Yup... First time i ate that.. wah 'lau sai'... haha but after that, i just like it , coz I wanted something spicy, hot and also filling ma ... (after a long day at work and gym)

20. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

ehhehe ok ok.. next time i go hehehe...
    have been to kim gary so many times... but i;ve never tried their cheese bake rice hehehe
    gym?? ehh.. r u with fitness first or truefitness? or wot?