Do you go out to eat by yourself?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by smallrinilady, Jul 5, 2007.

?

Do you eat out alone?

1. yes

33 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. no

49 vote(s)
    59.8%
  1. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

sometimes i eat mcdonalds or fast food by myself, dont think i need company for that type of food/restaurant

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Cheese baked rice... I liked the one in Halo Cafe @The Curve.. but too bad it was closed down.
    Kim Gary's is okay, nothing special, the usual cheese baked rice I haf tried so far, similar to Wong Kok Restaurant.

Yupyup, Fitness First... -^_^

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

if im eating alone....i dont like to go to restaurants as i get the feeling as if everyones watching me so i often just grab a sandwich and eat on the go...or sit on park bench or somwehere.......if not hungry i just grab a drink instead....yes i like to eat with people and lots of em kekeke

4. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

wahh.... hehehhe hey.. u bak up at KL di la?? hows ur new job goin? good good?
    eee wong kok not nice wan... have u tried soho?? its pretty good.. i like their drinks ehhe
    fitness first... ehhh ehhehe... my mom used to be there.. heheh so i tak tang join true fitness to gig my mom.. hheheh but then now no more lo hehehe sobs...

heheh i know how its like... ehhehe i have the same problems... >.< ehhehe sometimes i would rather skip the meal n go hungry than to eat alone ehhehe

5. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^I am not back yet.. if I am back, I won't be online here hehehe.

6. aishiteru4

ehhh oh ya hor... i tot u were bak mer.. cos cos... u said july bak...
    tot u sedang tau lan.. heheh using comp at work :p
    ehhehe
    kelian.. i heard when u start to work.. most of hte time u eat by urself wan ler....
    either u go eat out urself.. or u make lunch boxes n eat urself.. ehehe
    -huh dont worry... eat infront of the pc.. i pui lei ehhehe

7. brown_bear

nah i wouldnt go hungry.....id more like go and snack on bad things like crisps, choccie.....as in something...to eat fast >.<

8. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

going out eating is most with friends and when am alone just eating home. Good thing is ur got tv and internet at home.

9. aishiteru4

but then how if u r like at uni or at work? then??? lol.. ofcourse go hungry lo~ ehehhe

hmm... so have u eaten out by urself??

10. brown_bear

errr....lets see if im at uni..i get some crisps or something else to munch on like sweets or something....always gotta find something to eat...otherwise my tummy will rumble for like forever....-doh

but if got like no money to buy anything i tend to have a drink to fill the empty tummy till i get food or have someone to eat with :)

plus when not eaten i cant concentrate unless im like really really busy that busy i forgotten when dinner / lnch time is....but generally i dont....

11. aishiteru4

lucky.. hehehe i m trying to save money.. sobs.. so no buy stuff lol..
    as for water.. it gets me even more hungry lol..
    oh oh.. i know... carry a banana aroun hehehe ...i should start doin that hehehe

12. brown_bear

saving money by not eating is not good for you arrr.....must get something to eat!!
    my friend did the banana trick too but most of the time she forgot about it and squashed it a lot....which then made her stuff smell really bad....-lol
    if you drink a lot of water then your tummy all full mai mm tung gnor lor.....kekeke

13. aishiteru4

lol.. i know i know... it happened before.. :( hehehe then i tried apples.. but then apples i wont recommend...
    after eating it.. like tummy feels gwai gwai dei.. ehhehe

i tried water lor.. it does fills it up... but then the tummy tells me... it has this empty feeling ehhehe>.<-nono

14. brown_bear

hmmmm.....banana and apples dou mm duk....make a fruit salad instead mai duk lor.....put all fruits chopped up into a lunch box mai duk lor....plus velly healthy...put a dinner or sandwish would be better!!

15. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Ihhh...fruit salad must be eaten immediately cause if you leave it out for long, the antioxidants get oxidised and the microbes starts sticking on it..So, its better off not eating it then eating it....

Anyways, seems like you guys have the luxury of eating with frens all da time...Me arr, I eat alone a lot cause in uni frens are in different classes or courses so quite hard to find the right time....So yeap, i am the depressed type that sits and eat alone all da time....Real depressing ehh...:(

16. aishiteru4

i know ler.. make pack lunch ma... hehehe
    but then that means.. u gotta sit by urself n eat alone sobs..
    make me feel so ho lin

17. brown_bear

^ awwww.....yah hai bor..but not if you eat your packed lunch whilst working so your eating good foods whilst working and not snacking on non-filling foods

if only we could meet up and have dinner instead...kekeke gum mai mm hor leen lor

18. aishiteru4

ok ok can too
    ehhehe
    we shall do just that lor ehheh

19. doublesplit

doublesplit Member

eating with friends is where it is at, you can talk eat and enjoy life :)

20. brown_bear

hahaha....sure then...when you wanna go for dinner leh??.....

hang on what time zone you on??? -unsure