Do You Like Eason Chan?

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by shizznit, Feb 15, 2008.

?

Do you like him?

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    61.2%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    38.8%
  1. feidodo

feidodo Member

he's a super good singer, love his songs. i really like to watch him sing live cause it's really good. he's funny too

2. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Well I just said I like him , his songs aren't the worse compared to the things new singers are coming up with but yeah he looks like a beggar or a madman most of the time.

3. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

I see Eason Chan album I know 9/10 I get a quality album with quality songs with quality vocals...

4. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

eason chan is a top bloke...

5. Uegis

Uegis Member

Wow, Eason is great. i just saw him live a few weeks ago. He is a great entertainer and singer. I cannot think of anyone else in the HK music industry right now who commands as much stage presence and talent, maybe Hacken but his style of music is completely different. In the last ten years I've listened to Eason, every album has some great gems in them. I still listen to his best hits CD's non-stop after having listened to them for probably thousands of times. He's the greates in my opinon.

6. win_chee

win_chee Active Member

i don't like him...his hairstyle, song and even acting..

7. sac12410

sac12410 Active Member

His name pops up here and there in my conversation.....that's it. there is no like or dislike....just don't care. -sleep

8. blue_penguin7

blue_penguin7 Active Member

He sure does some crazy stuff with his looks and the way he presents himself, but a lot of his songs are good. I think it's pretty cool though cuz if you like him, it's because of his talent and not for his looks like most other entertainers. He gotta respect the guy for proving himself with his talent and being himself in such a rigorous industry.

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

not a fan of his. Dont like any of his songs, maybe because i'm too old skool with Chinese singers; Eason can never be like jacky cheung, andy lau, adam cheung, roman tam, lui fong, etc in singing. And he can never be like felix wong, michael mui, michael tao, etc in acting.

yea......maybe i'm just old skool.

10. tinacyp

tinacyp Member

i love eason chan

11. hot wings

hot wings Well-Known Member

love the guy, so awesome. his duo concert was immense

12. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

eason has defo surpassed all of them:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

13. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Jacky Cheung will probably stay the best chinese singer in my eyes. Maybe because I grew up with his songs :)

I don't really like Eason. But his ballad/slow songs are okay.

14. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

i like eason because i think he's one of the few hk artists left active in the music industry who can sing. also i kind of admire him for being quirky and likeable not due to looks. Most HK artists are too mainstream and commercialized with similar image created by their representing company.