Do you like this series ?

Discussion in 'Asian Million Star - 亞洲星光大道' started by kawaiigirl, Sep 12, 2009.

1. wonton87

wonton87 New Member

atv haven't made such a good show in years, this one is superb! u get to see the singers improve over time to what they are now and the friendships between the contestants is what hooks me to this show every week (refreshing change from those family feud dramas, etc)

2. fruity dofu

fruity dofu Well-Known Member

After my date with a vampire, i thought atv sucks afterward. But now that there is asian million star, my hopes for them went back up again. The host have great chemistry. They did a great job with building a exciting atmosphere near the final in season one. They include the pk competition which makes it more intense and caused me to have more anticipation to see the next episode. I guess I also really like the idea of how asian million star makes their program more like a training session for future music artist. It teaches them how to be a real star. You can see their improvements each time in all aspect by the way they dressed, to their stage presence, their beat or flow for the music, and most important of all their feelings expressed for the song. AMS makes their program seems more sentimental, real. They also tried to help each of their singers with developing their own individual style in singing & appearance wise and I also really like the fact how the judges' emphasis is put toward the emotion aspect the contestant have or express throughout the song rather than their technique in singing. think about how many singers can touched our hearts nowadays? very rare and we surely need more of those. I also watched the voice. IMO, I thought the hosts suck. The contestants just doesn't seemed to capture my attention. I end up not watching it. Though, I admit that AMS was a bit boring in the earlier episode, but gets better after a few rounds of elimination.

3. codon

codon Well-Known Member

I -inlovelove it

4. codon

codon Well-Known Member

yep like it ")

5. mso

mso Member

yes much better than the one on the other channel...you can see the new sponsors in season 2 - which confirms the popularity :)

6. Like the Asian Million Star over The voice. Contestands have a better quality and the host is really good.

7. codon

codon Well-Known Member

yep i like it

8. chaueyee

chaueyee New Member

this is cool....love it..
    i just join this site and i can not dl...do you know what i have to so that i can go to the dl lsection

9. crazy_man206

crazy_man206 Well-Known Member

what the heck. Christy >_> she was pretty.

10. SHeEpiE

SHeEpiE New Member

I like to watch Asian Million Star more than the Voice, but the last few episodes of the Voice are also ok. I've watched both of the shows ^_^

11. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

After all, i really prefered Asian million star than the voice. I deleted all episodes of The voice already and kept all ams. :D The season 2 is not as good as the 1st one atm, but we'll judge later ^^