Do you ppl believe in God?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by imp, Jan 29, 2005.

?

Do you ppl believe in God?

1. Yes

91 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No

66 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Not sure

43 vote(s)
    21.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

@BR: See what?!?!

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

3. hiake

^ you can show her yours fearless. Although I am pretty sure that's not what BR was talking about =_=b

4. i was too busy customizing my profile... LOL -lol

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol everyones' profiles are so dark... mine is the only one that is nice to look at so far :p although i may be biased

6. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^Hey don't turn this God thread into how to customize ur profile thread.! Use another thread haha :p
    Well i still duno how to customize mine and i am really like a zombie now.. almost 27 hrs without sleep.

7. funnily enough, or not so funnily, the quaran says that ALL Muslims will go to hell indefinitely. it says some for a short time, some long, and some eternally. no one knows. It also says Jesus will return, not Mohammed.

of course other religions have been around before Christianity, the pagan practices of the Egyptians is a prime example, Christianity never exist back then, but a relationship between man and God existed from the beginning. (abel for example)

as for the rest of that post, i just follow the word of God, you say its corrupt, translated here and there etc but the bible still conveys the messages perfectly anyway. and if you dont believe that then show me the false parts.

babyrain you made a very very large post earlier then you cut it down to a very large post and tbh i dont have the energy to read it all now. but atleast i was able to answer your "was adam first" , " Cain bought a wife" and "who wanted to kill cain" questions, all the others ill take a look at tomorrow.

as ive said before, Jesus is the only way. this is why the path is narrow.

8. BabyRain

That's what YOU think. I still don't find your attempt to address the discrepancies I highlighted well enough.
    Your defence was just sth like if sth's not mentioned in the Bible; doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    That's the same like if something's to your belief; you could argue that it's in the Bible but it wasn't mentioned.

Buddhism is the only path to Enlightenment.

--> Lol, no; really I dun mean only but then again; I just wanna say it.

9. @master_g: i respect your beliefs and views, but i must say it isnt correct to say that Jesus is the only way.

im sorry, i should rephrase that. it isnt correct to say something is the only way. not only does it make you seem like someone trying to convert others, it makes you seem like a terrible person for only staying true to one view and not listen to others...

if you want others to listen to your views, you cannot say that this is the only way, because who knows, if Jesus is the only way, then others may be ways too.

be open, do not confine just to one belief, hear out others.

i am buddhist, so you know. but i have learned many things from other religions, christianity, muslim etc.

i dont say buddhism is the only way, in fact, i actually welcome other religious point of views to learn more from the similarities and differences from the religions.. being narrow-minded makes one seem like a terrible person..

10. BabyRain

Yeah like the posts his prof made...

11. ^ huh?! what?! lol

12. i had to leave earlier which is why i wasn't able to reply but during my absence ive noticed the use of 'sth', i have no idea what this means. please help.

13. sth = something lol

dont worry lol i hate the use of short forms except for omg and wtf lol

14. hehe, cya, im off to bed

15. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

No God

God is a fiction made up when people found miracle but they don't exist because humanity is a disaster and god never help or is he just ignoring us because he hated human but like other animal. God never existed and same go for heaven and hell so when we died we perish and lost forever. These fictions are made up just to either scare people or brought hope to them.

16. BabyRain

Believe me, son. You don't wanna start another argument on God.. We just ended... *exhausted

17. hiake

Sometimes I just wish we can force them to read ALL the replies before they are allow to post their own...

Another war is coming, so feast!

18. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

19. hiake

Hmmm, seems like we are having a pioneer in the new discussion :D New life!

20. BabyRain

the most enthusiastic of us is not around though.. master_g

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.