Do you still play maple story or gunbound?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kdotc, Jun 23, 2006.

1. teh_PING

teh_PING New Member

I played Maple Story for a while, but then it turned into a grind fest and my friends stopped playing so I quit. Then a few of my other friends started playing and I returned, but after a few weeks stopped again.

2. skymyth85

skymyth85 New Member

Obviously No for maple but will say yes for gunbound.
    Its a simple game, aim, press space bar and shot
    :jump:

3. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i used to play gunbound with all my friends, we were like 8 people every night
    but game started to get boring and my friends stopped one after another
    too bad, game was fun, i was the first ruby wand among my friends when there was only wands (no dragons)
    im proud of it ;D

4. KTLZ

KTLZ New Member

I played this game (Maplestory) for a year, and now when I think about it, I have no idea what sick god possessed me to be able to last for so long. I have a level 55 Fire Mage, and now everytime I log on, I exit in 10 seconds or I swear to god I will puke. It is a horrible game and it shouldn't even exist. The friendly aspect and the innovative aspects are there, I admit to it. However, the only thing that this game is doing is building more and more "fantastic" lands that are clearly ripoffs of real world place. There is no depth... the quests suck... and the bosses are truly disappointing. The variety is lacking also. Four classes to choose from (I guess five now) and this, I have no idea why, need to be better than others when obviously that is pointless because you can not even fight each other, forces people to go online and look for these "perfect" guides for characters. This makes this game even more linear than it already is. Not to mention that at every 3 or 4 levels, the characters gets only 1 new set of armor. Like at 60, mages only get the anakamoon or anakarune... wow thanks... that really distinguishes me from all the other level 60 something mages out there... all 7000000000 of them.... at least mine is dark right? oh crap nvm i can't wear it I need rep.... so now i need to go begging for it, paying 5k per one. I had more to say, but in the midst of my rant I forgot it, so yea.... I really don't recommend people to start or continue or go back to this game...

5. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

i played maple story until i was lvl 59 then i stopped cos it was getting stupid...

6. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i just stopped playing GB because of the massive pressure of being a silver battle axe. When i was a chicken, it was all good, owning some noobs :p but then after you reach a good level its when skill doesnt necessarily win you the game since everyone has bs cash items that give you unbelievable stats.... just crazy when you can only buy gold items.. good time killer game though. i played MS a long time ago..it really gets boring after level 25..found it repetitive.... killing monsters and stuff..

7. Tamaki

Tamaki Member

LOL gunbound, that was fun
    kal ftw <3

8. w1ndxris

w1ndxris Member

no... i lost my life into wow lol

9. kanauru

kanauru Member

gunbound got retarded :[ too much crap added to it

10. v.quocbao

v.quocbao Member

Nope i use to play gunbound and maple for a short time but to many people hack

11. mrcoolie

mrcoolie Active Member

yeah i stopped cause of all the hackers in both games.

12. alexdam

alexdam Member

i play gunbound double golden axe.. stopped.. everyone buys the items...getting really rigged.. maple story just started and not my style.. =)

13. wei156

wei156 Member

I played both game but i quit them long time ago. Sometimes i still log on to my maple, like once a month. I have a bandit lvl 55.

14. affa

affa Member

i used to play gunbound but i only kept playing to save up for the nice looking items, after that i just got bored n stopped

15. ganon

ganon Member

i played gunbound for around 1 year, but i quit when there are more and more cheaters.. as for maple story, i've only played it for around 1 week, not really my type

16. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

Both game I find boring, I only played when I got hacks for it, but otherwise, I got better things to do.

17. Jimchill

Jimchill Member

I use to play Maplestory my level is 72 acc name Jimchill, the graphics of this game is funny and also addicted

18. teddy84

teddy84 Member

Used to play Gunbound... but got bored when can start to buy items

19. Ark2000

Ark2000 Active Member

I played Maple Story about a year ago and got to level 100 with my Crusader, then it got boring.

I also had a level 54 Crossbowman.

20. played gunbound, got bored after pimping my ride, they got a ripoff on xbox live that you gota pay for when nubs can play it for free