Do you think 阿文 as undercover caused miseries towards Laughing 哥?

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by virusrx, Mar 19, 2009.

1. virusrx

virusrx Active Member

Do you think 阿文 as undercover caused miseries towards Laughing 哥?
    Like, Laughing 哥 did so well. He arrested many people but then when 阿文 came in, Laughing 哥's personality changed. Due to his changed personality, he arranged church for the cop's marriage and that is what started the downfall to discovering that he was a former cop. Former cop friends with former cop? that's bad. The fact that they had know each other's identity made it harder for each other to fight or not be friendly with each other.
    Feed backs?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

my feedback is:

Screenwriters made those things happen as rising actions, leading you to the climax of this drama. BUT it hasn't been reached yet.

They have to do something "EXCITING" that can hold the interest from the audience, otherwise the rating will go down.

Laughing is a great guy.

The END.

3. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

nah not his fault ... undercover agents shouldnt be talking to be another and letting others know they are undercover.

What laughing should have done was tell his boss (the police man), that he knows there is another undercover cop (ah mun) on his assignment and that he should be removed because his cover has been blown.

But what about pak kil? he is always in the wrong place at the wrong time ... his character shits me ...

Did he end up getting married that day?

4. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

pak kiu really pisses me off for shootin laughin
    why did he have to come in out of knowwhere -_

5. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

It's in his nature to do that ...

6. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

^he should have warned him before firing, or should have shot his arm and not his heart.

7. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

lol ah man aka ron didnt cause him to arrange the wedding ceremony location. he did it as he wanted to help sum jeh and at the same time gain her and hou gor's trust. his goal is to finish his mission no matter what.

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Thank you all for not using spoiler tags

9. affa

affa Member

I would say ron caused more miseries for Laughing than actually helpin him in his undercover work. Since laughing had to keep watchin out for Ron to prevent him from revealing his identity or getting killed.
    Its like laughing had to concentrate on keeping an eye on him rather than concentrate on his undercover activities

10. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

Ya i agree with affa...
    But they did this just to carry on the story, making it more exciting and interesting...

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol you are not the first one to be pissed by this.