Do you think 江世孝 (悠悠's father) is an undercover cop?

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by virusrx, Mar 22, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

ARE YOU CRAZY?.......what a xxxxxxxxxxx question to ask....OF COURSE HE IS NOT AN UNDERCOVER COP

We all watched Li Sir died in The Academy, FOR REAL. How can he be alive AGAIN....

The fact he sends out orders to sell drugs and kill laughing gor are ILLEGAL already.

2. eilin

eilin Member

i don't think he is an undercover cop too :)

3. instantnoodlesXP

instantnoodlesXP Well-Known Member

haha, at this point in the story, it's not possible for Hau Goh to be an undercover. If they end it saying that Hau goh is undercover, then who is there left to catch? what was the point of this drama? ...

they definitely had a glint of hope at the beginning, with the resemblance to Pak Kiu's dad, but they haven't gone any further with that. So yeah, no way.

4. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Very true, and most important part is that undercover cops needs to go up high in the rankings to be close to the big boss but not actually be the BIG BOSS!! that is the biggest flaw of this argument.

5. localboi

localboi Active Member

nah.. hes too evil to be

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

another thing is he knew personal stuff with his daughter like the flashlight thing.

7. wanwan86

wanwan86 Active Member

i dun think so.. he can't be an undercover cop.

8. Baby07

Baby07 Active Member

He's not undercover bcos he's the police enemy..

9. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

at one point, i think he is pak kiu's dad's brother or some sort of relatives....

and no way he is undercover.... but i knew laughing gor was an undercover after the first few eps...

10. saranghayo2

saranghayo2 Active Member

At the beginning I thought He is a undercop as well, but after watching so much of it, his acting is too overrate to be a undercop.