Does anyone else here hate kate tsui?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by cookie_jar, Sep 11, 2008.

1. cookie_jar

cookie_jar New Member

in this show, she is the most hated character, even worst than the stepmother and salina.

shes a bad actress- and it is a disgrace to HK she even won a pageant - shes bad even if she tries to play a nice character.

agree? -lol

2. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Like there ain't enough Kate-hate threads around? You just posted the near exact same post in the other thread.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Ho媽話斋:

感sai個已經有感重心機

i dont want to see her that much..............................why can't Tavia lead yet................

4. black_sesame

black_sesame Member

i hate her too! tavia is sooo much better!!

5. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

I hate her. Duh

6. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

URGH don't even mention her!
    don't let nas see this thread or there's gona be some serious hating hahahaa

7. anakmalas

anakmalas Active Member

wow.. lots of similar threads here.. yes.. KaMei (Kate) is the worst in this series.. shoo shoo

8. chihungyip

chihungyip New Member

She is not very good in this series.

9. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

^ She is not very good is all the series.....

10. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Well Tavia did lead few series before.

I hate kate even before this series, but she doesn't act that bad in this series compare to Linda. Linda acting is bad...

11. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

she doesn't seem to act well as an evil character.

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

wtf, u all haters, lol whats with all the "tavia is so much hotter or better? lol
    who are you trying to trick, lol Ka Mei is way better, lol she is smart and strong whilst tavia is too weak,

13. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

i like them both... but kate can dance better =D

14. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

don't fight with me... i hate Kate the most of all...

15. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

She (Kate) is a bad actor. I dont like it when she acts all innocent in front of everyone else except Tavia. It doesnt look real enough, how she talks innocently and quietly with Moses. And she is not hot!

16. dontot

dontot New Member

I don't think she is very pretty or a good actress. I think she is very overrated. Her role in this series only makes me hate her more lol.

17. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

haha.. i remember how i kinda liked her in SOS.. not anymore.. back to the bottom of my list again..

18. stjohn87

stjohn87 Member

hm.....i dont hate kate, just that every show that kate act very annoying.
    ==

19. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

kate sucks at acting, i hated her until SOS, she started to be better but now this. GTFO, Kate is the worst actor of all the cast and shes a bitch character in this series, suits her well.

20. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

I Hate her.. once saw her only.. feel like wan slap her.... and i dun like listen her voice while talk soft soft to Ah ka or Ah Yuen... or even pretend infront of Ah Yue tat she is innocent.. her voice, sound weird and fake lo...

When come to tis, " Ga Mei , We Are Over " from Ah Ka..i give Ah Ka a big clap... haha..

[​IMG]