Does anyone else here hate kate tsui?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by cookie_jar, Sep 11, 2008.

1. t20lau

t20lau Well-Known Member

HAHAHA Totally Agree!

2. LyuShiki

LyuShiki Well-Known Member

lol same! i hated her quite alot. watching her in moonlight resonance just annoyed me more XD but then i think she acts a little bit better than linda. >_<

3. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

me too...

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Stop all the Kate Hate and move on to the Linda or Tavia Hate :p, they deserve to be hated more lol

5. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

lol i've always hated her.

6. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

kate has reasons to be hated.. linda and tavia play the good-natured characters.

7. littlekinky

littlekinky New Member

Look like there a lot of people dont like kate. I think she quite good in the series making people hating her and that good as an actress. But at the end of the day i dont really like her anyway. So i dont understand why she in so much tvb drama.........

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's a good sign that she's doing a good job, cause everyone finds her to be annoying and annoying in the serie. A character you love to hate.

9. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i hate kate so much that i want her to die painfuly, but i still really like her acting alot and will always support her

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I HATE HER, She plays the role really well. Her fame will take a hit due to this role..

11. Kelly Wong

Kelly Wong New Member

Hi

I'm new menber here. can you teach me where to click to watch this Hong Kong Drama. Hope ypu can help me on this.

Tks
    Vanessa

12. biosfreak

biosfreak Member

She is too annoying! And I just hate her voice!

13. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I just want to point out that for those of you who hate her (even more) after watching this series -- it only proves that she's good at acting. If her portrayal of her role gave you this strong of an impression, then she's doing her job.

Don't take me wrong; I don't like Kate much at all myself, but there are things she's good at (i.e. dancing, acting's not as bad as some of you make it sound like), and I don't think it's fair to judge her abilities only because you don't like her.

14. natnat528

natnat528 Active Member

I think kate is not good looking at all and she can't act. Really don't know why she is so famous!

15. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

the correct question to ask is who doesn't hate kate tsui!

16. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

^ I don't hate her, I just don't understand how she became so popular.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

omg i just saw this thread now( been tryin to avoid spoilers) hahahahah....her sudden character change to the "good" side made me hate her more. she cant act for shit and that made absolutely no sense. i would've been more satisfy if something out of nowhere came out and kill her even if it makes absolutely no sense( like a giant mooncake falling on her) i would've been happier that way oh yes.-clapclap but her ending makes me :puke:bao sii

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Ugly and bad at acting

Kate Tsui = Fail

19. likwidsilva

likwidsilva Member

i hate her guts! she cant even dance that well. and her english sucks lol

20. evilangle

evilangle Member

Kate is really annoying, I find that her acting isn't really that over whelming, I think I prefer Tavia as an actress. Kate's acting skills are over rated. She only had two main acting faces in the drama her "I'm such a sweet girl" face and "Gee, I am pissed off and have PMS" face.