Does anyone else here hate kate tsui?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by cookie_jar, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol She as better when she was Evil, lol
    you all just hate her coz she hates Tavia

2. Bacitr

Bacitr Member

i personally didn't think kate was that great of an actress, but she had definitely improved from all her pervious dramas and i could tell she is improving excessively and that's the most important part. give her a break, she's new and plus, she wasn't all that bad in moonlight resonance.

3. vanillazz

vanillazz Active Member

i don't really like kar mei here; she was soooo bad. i would have to disagree about her acting being really bad; it's kinda ok i feel. at least ppl gett upset when they watch her.. and thats kinda the point of her role.. so she should be ok and not totally bad.

4. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

her acting is bad. my god.. i didn't want to watch the parts of the movie that had her in it =x

5. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

People are upset about her because of her acting. Its just plain sucks and the way she say stuff is annoying. She is the worst actress in this series.

6. ebolt

ebolt Member

Yes, she totally sucks.. probably one of the most hated actress in TVB. TVB should fire her.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

she sucked either way.

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Or move her to the janitor's position

9. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

I heard that many people hate her cuz she turned evil but i actually do enjoy watching her i thought she and Moses( ah ka) makes a really good couple well atleast right when they met each other and so many funny scene about her and moses too bad she turned evil tho

10. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

I m new here....like all of you...i oso hate tat Kate...she sucks..

11. mushoo92

mushoo92 Member

i heard she was a fake abc thats why her english is hella weird and like everyone else i hate her too especially when she does her "pouty" lips..its like can you please stop already and what drama is SOS???