Does he like me or is he just playing around?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Darice, Dec 18, 2007.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

noooOooo not the 'tung tiew'.....*runs*....

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

not tung tiew, yat tiew bin only :p

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ lai gum yeung dui gnor....-cry2.....

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

awww... not me, i will never hit mui mui -hug

5. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

wtf tha language?

6. AViolet07

AViolet07 Well-Known Member

i'm 22, she's 17 ... not too big the gap rite?

i can tell it is cantonese ... b'coz i'm one of them -smileb

7. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Hahaha, Ad doesnt know chinglish. -lol

Good, now you can join in our chinglish convos.

8. weedpeach

weedpeach Well-Known Member

yes, age difference does matter, but as long as you love the guy, anything is possible.
    maybe the guy is intereted in you, who knows?

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i dont think i was on the same level with a 22 y/o when i was 17...but hey thats personal right...???

if u are cool with it...and she is cool with it....does it matter what i think of it ;)?

10. schung23

schung23 Well-Known Member

be careful!

11. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

if he says he loves you, i think he meant it. Can't really tell if he was serious or not.
    There is nothing to do with age, but if u feel uncomfortable, i think u should re-consider that do you guys' relationship still work.

12. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

I love you.

On to my point. Anybody can say it but those who really mean it are the ones to pay attention to. Don't jump into conclusions.

13. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

some dudes say that to get sex...

action speaks louder then words...chicky...

thought I shared this...I figured it out the other day...the chinese word love...i think...

Notice the top part of the word is like a roof that provides "protection' and right below is the word "friend" ...seems to give some meaning to the word love....hehe

o yea.. whatever u do, dont fall for the likes of wind,...he is one of those yea...heard him hanging round bad dudes at mcgoo getting the rep.
    -whistle

[​IMG]

14. JChen06

JChen06 Member

playing around age different
    see you as innocent bait lol

15. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Now we got a linguistic professor? -lol

Now now, dont go on hating and trying to bring my name down cuz you cant get at my level :p

16. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

here's my 2-cent .. first ask yourself whether he's the right guy for you and not whether he's interested in you cuz that's secondary. if so, why not just ask him straight out rather than beating around the bushes. if you have learned anything from all those dramas, you should know that when it comes to relationship, it's best to be clear about thing. if he's a friend, at least you will not get any such mixed feeling anymore and down the road. don't waste time going around or playing around. god know, he may be just as interested in you but afraid or shy to speak up .. like you mentioned earlier . the age gap. keep in mind, age is just a number and love has no boundary.. your happiness is in your hands .. fate can only do so much .. both or one of you gotta make a move for the fire to start.